Pt2Ch12: Breakdown

Yujin turned her head toward the forest. What felt like earthquakes rattled the ground, and the taste of Malevolence bit at her tongue. She blinked, and as she began to open her eyes, a fist appeared in front of her face. It stopped just short before pulling away. Repeated sonic booms trailed toward the puppy, forcing her to surround herself and her group in a barrier.

As the dust settled, Yujin opened her eyes once more. Faint screams among the explosions grew louder and louder until she registered who it was.

"Oppa!!"

Y/n clutched his head, shouting into the ground. Markings, purple and golden, covered his body in a fight for territory. They glowed and flickered while two opposing auras of the opposing colors clashed: Malevolence and Benevolence.

Yujin turned to Bae in a panic, "Get Minho! Quick!!"

Without wasting a second, bae took to the skies. As he entered the horizon, a violet hue swallowed the air. A fluorescent purple beam shot into the sky, boring a hole through the clouds. Sinister cackled echoed through the landscape, and at its center, Y/n stood straight--his body entirely covered with his signature purple markings.

Like a continental explosion, a wave of pure evil swept through both nations. Moka, Ayame and Yuri turned toward the epicenter, their eyes widened for different reasons.

"Perfect..." Y/n turned toward the sky with a wide grin, his voice deeper and distorted. "It's my turn."

"Oppa...?" Yujin breathed. "What's happening to you?"

Y/n turned to the puppy. His eyes were that of Y/n's, but he looked at her indifferently. "Who are you?"

Yujin gasped. Her eyes flared white and she stuck her hand out, "You're not Y/n!!"

In an instant, Y/n's body stiffened. His arms clung to his side, and the indents of Yujin's allele pushed against his clothes.

"Ho...? How interesting," Y/n smiled.

He broke free of Yujin's grasp, landing on the ground. In the blink of an eye, Y/n appeared before Yujin with his hand extended to her face. He froze just before making contact under the weight of Rei's domain.

"What are you doing, Y/n?!" Rei shouted. "That's your own sister!!!"

Just as quickly as it appeared, Y/n shattered the time bubble. When he finished his reach, Yujin stood far away, accompanied by Ayame.

"Everyone evacuate!!" Ayame commanded.

Y/n swept his hand through the air, shaping his fingers like claws. With the influence of his hand, five slashes dug into Ayame's torso and neck.

"Mom!!!" Nako screamed.

Just before her head severed from its base, the kunoichi turned to smoke. She broke from the ground, grasping at Y/n's ankles. A streak of gray whirred through the air, slamming into Y/n's head with a clang. The air around Y/n distorted as he and everything around him rushed toward the metal orb. With the clench of Maki's fist, a sphere of earth rose into the air. She landed next to Ayame, letting off a heavy sigh.

"What was that?"

Ayame shook her head, "I don't know... What the heck were we housing in that boy?"

The sphere rumbled and lacerations surrounded its exterior like a net. Ayame and Maki turned to the small planetoid with furrowed eyes.

"Run!!" they shouted in unison.

Chunks of earth flew through the air, crashing into the ground. At its center, Y/n looked down upon the two like a god descending upon a the mortal place. He disappeared, reappearing next to Ayame with his hand prime. Maki pulled her hand away from Y/n, forcing him to fly in the same direction.