Pt2Ch48: Dragonforge III

"You'll be walking into the lion's den. Who knows how many people are there," Hayoung continued.

Riwon nodded, "Yeah, but it's my best bet for materials. Plus, if I'm lucky, I'll run into Y/n oppa."

Hayoung glanced toward Kami, silently asking him to back her up.

"If you find anything in the treasure room, I think it's safe to say it's fair game," Kami shrugged. "As long as you don't lead them here, it doesn't matter to me what you do. I can't interfere in any way."

With a heavy sigh, and a resolute stare, Hayoung turned back to Riwon. "If you're going, I'll go with you."

"You don't have to," Riwon protested.

"Mr. Kami told me you're an important person. Since you also wield the breathing technique, I see you as extended family," Hayoung argued. "If he thinks you're important, then I should at least go to make sure you're safe."

Daeun raised her hand, "I want to go too!!"

"Absolutely not!" Hayoung objected.

Kami pursed his lips in thought. "Ask your mom. If she says you can go, then you can."

"With all due respect, Mr. Kami, you have no sense of danger." Hayoung said with a hint of irritation in her voice. "I know there isn't a person in the world who can lay a hand on you right now, but you also can't touch any of them either!"

"If Wonyoung noona allows Daeun to go, then that means nothing bad will happen, right?" Kami reasoned. "Plus, it'll be good field practice. I won't always be around to watch her."

Hayoung sighed, "You're right."

While Daeun skipped toward her house, Hayoung led Riwon to her room. She handed Riwon a set of clothes, pointing toward her bathroom. "You should take a shower before we go. You smell like blood and dirt."

Riwon obliged, stepping into Hayoung's bathroom. She removed her cloak, patting her secondary ears in the mirror. A slight pink tinge surfaced on her cheeks as she thought about seeing Y/n.

"Wow... I really did age," Riwon mumbled. "Will he recognize me?"

With her reflection in sight, Riwon took a deep breath. While she didn't know what the second skill stone did, she gained an idea while the power integrated with her wellspring. By pooling energy into her back, two spectral hydra heads sprouted into the air.

Riwon waved them around before taking her shirt off. She turned her back toward the mirror, observing the base of the lesser heads. "I guess that can come in handy."

Daeun threw her hands into the air, cheering as she took in the fresh air. The three girls wore cloaks with Riwon's standing out more than it hid her identity. While they walked toward IZland's capital, Riwon stole glances from Hayoung.

"Y/n oppa makes you seem like a scarier person," she commented.

"What does he say about me?" Hayoung asked.

Riwon hummed, "He's always talking about how you're impossible to fight and beating him in fights."

"He's just a loser," Hayoung chortled. She glanced toward the bulge in Riwon's chest, "Mr. Kami and Daeun told me you used to be a lot smaller. Was your chest always that big compared to the rest of your body...?"

Riwon shook her head, "I crushed a skill stone and it made me grow really fast. I stopped wearing bras and just used bandages because I didn't want to buy new ones that fit me."

"Do you know your size?" Hayoung asked.

"Forty-two D I think," Riwon replied. "How about you?"

"Forty-two B," Hayoung mumbled.