Chapter Eight: Sparks

Chaewon rubbed her stomach, smiling, "That was good stuff..."

"Where do you want to go now?" Minho asked.

"Do you mind if I go shopping for clothes?"

Minho shook his head, "Mr. Shin paid us extra for the last mission we had, so I expected at least a little clothes shopping."

"Okay!"

The pair approached the nearest clothes store, tilting their heads at the small line of paper birds flying from the doors. Each carried their own bag like a pigeon with its message.

"How many clothes did Mr. Shin buy," Chaewon trailed.

"With the missions he goes on, I'm not surprised he's rich..."

As they entered the store, the two pairs locked eyes, sparking a light of hope in Kami's eyes.

"Chaewon ssi. Can you help me out?"

Chaewon tilted her head, blinking, "What could someone like me help you with?"

"Can you help Yujin pick out underwear?"

"S-Sure..."

Kami clasped his hands together, "Thank you so much. I'll be outside."

The three students watched the seemingly composed instructor rush from the building, leaving the three in silence.

Chaewon turned back toward the younger, "What was that abou-"

Yujin shifted in her spot. She stared at the floor, bringing Chaewon's attention to her flushed face.

What the-?!

The radish whisked her head to the seemingly oblivious Minho causing her to sigh.

"Let's go find you some underwear, Yujinnie."

Chaewon pulled the puppy through the aisles of clothes, stopping as soon as she cleared the area.

"What happened between you two?!"

Yujin bit her lip.

"Oppa. You're really good with fashion. Can you teach me one day?"

"Sure," Kami grinned.

The two shifted through outfit after outfit with Kami sending the purchased clothes to the Ahn household following each purchase.

"I guess I don't mind skirts," Yujin commented.

"I always recommend wearing shorts underneath. Wonyoung noona told me it feels better."

Yujin nodded, digging her thumbs underneath her waistband.

"What was that?" Kami questioned, "Is the skirt too tight?"

"Ah-" Yujin shook her head, "My underwear's just too tight. I haven't told my mom since I wanted to buy it myself--she doesn't make too much money and dad's been gone for a while. Oh-! Can you help me pick underwear out?"

Kami's eyes widened.

"Uh... I don't really think it's appropriate for me to do that..."

Yujin felt her chest expand as her face flushed with blood.

'I overstepped my boundaries- I shouldn't have asked him that...'

"As for your father..." Kami trailed.

"Ahh," Chaewon nodded, "So you're just embarrassed.

Yujin nodded.

"Okay. Let's get you wearing something comfortable."

After finding Yujin what she needed and waving her off, Chaewon returned to Minho with a sigh.