Pt2Ch43: JYP IV

Eunbi brushed her hair, humming while she eyed her selection of clothing. For the most part, IZLand and JYPNation clothing remained the same with the exception of the latter's clothing being less conservative with showing skin.

Smuggling Minho into a foreign country was not on my bucket list this year, but then again nothing I've done this year has been.

As Eunbi opened her door, she found Il standing in front of her preparing to knock.

"E-Eunbi ya, can we talk?" Il stuttered.

"No. Don't call me that," Eunbi droned while she walked past the man.

Il cleared his throat, "When are you free?"

Eunbi paced down the hall, "Never!"

Inside Yena's hospital room, Eunbi watched over the unconscious duckling. She eyed the heavy scarring that poked out from underneath Yena's clothing with a disappointed frown. Without a word, she set off for the commander's office. As she entered the room, Minho and Chaeryoung turned to the woman, earning a slight, but relieved, smile from Eunbi.

"You've grown, Minho ya--your hair has too," Eunbi remarked.

Minho ran his fingers through his messy locks, "Chaewon noona wanted me to try it out."

Eunbi nodded, "Looks good. Is it just you here today?"

"Yeah. I can't stay for long though," Minho replied.

"That segues into our meeting well," Chaeryoung joined. "You wanted to send a team of scouts to survey the capital?"

Minho nodded, splaying a map of the continent on Chaeryoung's desk, "If we send in espionage teams to gather information about the layout of the capital--as well as crucial locations like points of weakness--we can plot a full scale attack to eliminate Orca while most of their forces are there."

"Most," Chaeryoung repeated. "Who and where do you think the rest are?"

"Chances are they have a high ranking official stationed in a base located in every country. If we want a clean sweep, we'd need to locate those bases to catch the rodents when we raid their den," Minho replied

Chaeryoung pinched her chin, humming, "It's a crude idea, but we can flesh it out as time goes on. Who do you have on board so far?"

"All of our troops spread out over the continent, Pnation, and we're working on convincing Hybe right now," Minho replied.

"How do you intend to convince Hybe?" Chaeryoung prodded.

"There's a tournament that will be held in fifteen months. All of the refugees there were invited under the pretext that if we were to put on a sufficient display of power that he'd be willing to join us," Minho explained.

"Sufficient? Last I heard your pillar's there," Chaeryoung squinted.

"It needs to be most of us," Minho clarified.

Chaeryoung exhaled softly through her nose, "I see. I don't have any scouts I'm confident will be of help, so you'll be on your own for that. But, I'm interested in taking back IZLand."

Minho paused. He eyed the walls as if focusing on his ear. "I appreciate your cooperation, Commander Lee, but I need to start heading back. I hope we can keep in touch."

As Minho left, Eunbi followed behind and toward Yena's room. He lifted the woman's shirt, eyeing the scar tissue built on her stomach. Minho took a deep breath, closing his eyes. A faint green hue spread from his hands, enveloping Yena with its light.

"That man wasn't lying about the scarring," Minho mumbled. With a slight frown, he pulled his hand away. "She should be conscious soon though. Good luck."