Chapter Fifty-Four: It's a Date

Sumin hummed as she stepped into the living room with a bag of groceries. She turned toward Kami's room, raising an eyebrow at the grunts coming from his door. Slowly, she pushed the door enough to take a peek at his bed, then to reveal the rest of the room.

Kami blocked a hook with his forearm, tripping Jinju in the same action, causing her to hit the floor with a thud.

"What's going on here?" Sumin asked.

"We're training," Kami replied.

Sumin puckered her lips, "How long have you two been going at it?"

"A while," Jinju answered. She picked her self up, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

Sumin nodded, "How was the session?"

"We didn't have sex," Jinju said bluntly. She threw a jab toward Kami for the instructor to parry once more.

"You guys are KILLING me here!!!" Sumin groaned.

As she left, the couple chuckled to each other while Jinju fell to the ground. She rubbed her stomach, letting off a deep sigh.

"It still hurts."

"I was as gentle as I could be," Kami frowned.

Jinju smiled to herself, "I know, I know. I just need time to get used to it." She scooted next to Kami as he sat down, "I feel a lot happier now."

"Was your chastity that important to you?" he asked.

"No." Jinju paused, "I was actually thinking about letting them have their way with me just to get it over with. But, with you around, I feel like a human instead of walking boobs and a butt."

"Is this a time I should reaffirm you that you're not that?" Kami trailed.

Jinju giggled, "You're fine. You can look at and talk about my body all you want-not that I expect you to."

Kami connected their gazes as he wrapped his hand around Jinju's waist, "I find your eyes much more attractive."

Jinju whimpered, "You flirt..."

"Sumin ah."

Sumin turned around, eyeing the new couple.

"Shin agreed to take you to the dungeon."

The young woman's eyes widened with a glistening excitement. She sprang to her feet, scrambling through her menu before equipping her lab coat.

"Let's go!!"

Jinju walked alongside the duo, stopping at the door, "Don't get in his way."

"I won't!!" Sumin beamed.

The duo strolled into the dungeon, earning the stares of many adventurers. Their stares dug into Sumin like stakes, all for different reasons.

"I now remember why I don't like walking around here..." Sumin trailed.

"Why?" Kami asked.

Sumin gulped, "I can feel everyone's stares... It must be even worse for Unnie."

Inside the dungeon, Sumin's eyes sparkled like a child's in a candy shop. She ran her fingers against the stone walls of the first floors before frolicking around the fields of the lower floors.

Attached to the ceiling, large crystal chunks shed light like the sun, giving life to the greenery.

"This is amazing!" She exclaimed, "So many plants I can study!!"

Kami watched Sumin pick a variety of flora with a slight smile. She stuffed some in her pocket while handing Kami the delicate flowers.

"I wonder if we'll find a mum bulb here," Sumin mumbled. "Unnie still hasn't forgiven me for the incident..."