Chapter Twenty-Three: Mid Tier Pt. Two

Moka vs Lee Hyunseo
Naori Yan vs Maki
Cha Junho vs Yabuki Ayame

"I want you to watch this round closely." Kami instructed his younger brother. "This is the last round you'll be able to easily watch."

"What do you mean?" Bae questioned.

"After this round, you're going to start struggling to track the movements of the contestants; it'll be as if you were one of the audience members watching Y/n and Minju's fight."

Bae furrowed his eyebrows, "So what is the point of watching if the audience can't track their movements?"

"They just like to see people fighting." Kami shrugged.

"So what am I looking for?"

"Watch the two assassins and how they make use of their Alleles." Kami replied, "Their opponents are one of the fastest people in IZland and a person with complete precognition. By all means, their opponents should be stronger, but I'm willing to bet they're going to win."

Moka stared at her opponent through her mask's holes. Orbs of varying luminescence covered Ms. Lee's body with the brightest positioning themselves at her throat, spine, heart, liver, temple and eyes.

Dimmer orbs stationed at the woman's naval, thighs, ears, solar plexus and crotch pulled at her, but with less strength has the stronger orbs.

"Begin!!"

Moka raised her arm next to her neck, blocking a kick from behind. She turned her head, meeting Ms. Lee's determination with a stoic expression.

"You're one of Kami's coworkers, right?"

Ms. Lee hopped back, nodding, "He's my favorite person to tease."

Moka's eyes widened. Her emotionless colors washed away, leaving a trail of intrigue.

"You flirt with my younger cousin??" Moka whispered.

Ms. Lee gasped, "You're related to him...?"

"You're surprised!" Moka grinned, "Do you have a crush on him? How old are you?? I can set you two up!!"

Moka stepped forward, training her eyes on Ms. Lee's body. Each of her limbs moved the assassin forward and into position. As Ms. Lee prepared her counter attack, Moka swatted her hands away.

"You're B-Rank Dunam, right? Impressive."

Ms. Lee widened her eyes, "You checked-"

Moka hooked her left hand into a liver shot, stunning the older woman. Just before her second punch landed, Ms. Lee teleported away, tugging Moka's field of view with her.

Without leaving time to fester, the assassin pursued her opponent with a punch primed. Her offensive stance switched in an instant, blocking a teleported kick from Ms. Lee.

Ms. Lee spun in the air, leading to a second kick into Moka's guarded stance. The instructor pushed off Moka's arm before teleporting repeatedly with strikes following each action.

"Do you know how Moka's Allele works?" Kami questioned his younger brother.

"I do not..."

"It essentially lets her sense what a target's weak spots are and adds a driving force behind the strikes targeted toward said weak points. It's a purely offensive Allele." Kami explained.

"So what am I supposed to learn from this?"

Kami leaned forward, pointing toward the dancing assassin.