Chapter 353: Pretty Little Princess (pt. II)

DONGGGG DONGGGG DONGGGG

The night was deep and the winds were cold. The stars sparkled above the sleeping world, the whispers of owls and bats drifting along the frigid breeze, playing along the sweet and gentle melody of endless night.

CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP NEIGHHHH

A series footsteps echoed freely in the air, heavy and metallic tracks playing on the streets as carriages passed one after another, the merry laughter of the passengers echoing like the bell chimes and the shadows dancing along its tunes.

The party has finished and everyone has gone back to their warm and happy homes, carriages leaving the Royal Castle one after another. It was a merry night with a lot of laughter and festivities, everyone bringing back wonderful memories of the night.

"Ahh~! We could finally relax..." [Yuna]

Of course, the main characters had also retired for the day. A young lady jumping towards the sofa as soon as she found it and relishing on its warmth and comfort, an adorable little angel sitting with her as if trying to copy her.

The night was already deep, and despite the fact that Grey could simply use "Gate", it was decided that they would be staying over the Royal Castle, not because it was inconvenient for them, but because the Little Princess requested it.

"Nalia, sit on Big Sis' lap." [Natalia]

"Fufufu! If that's what the Little Princess wants, then so be it. Big Sis' lap will be your Royal Throne for the night!" [Yuna]

"Yaay~! Nalia has a shrone!" [Natalia]

It may already be late at night, but it was still the Little Princess' birthday, and so, Yuna decided to spoil the little one even more than usual. A bright and blinding smile blooming on the latter's face as soon as she heard Yuna's words.

Natalia didn't waste any more time, and with her little legs, she climbed up on Yuna's lap, trying to be careful as to not hurt Yuna as much as she could. Well, not that Yuna would get hurt anyway. Still, it was adorable seeing her try to do so.

"Oh, dear... I'm really sorry for this, Yuna. You have been dealing with Natalia all night. Are you sure it's okay?" [Natasha]

"That's right, Yuna. You don't have to force yourself just to please Natalia. Just tell us if you need someone to take over watching over her." [Talia]

"No, it's okay. I appreciate the concern, Your Majesty, Missus Natasha, but I really enjoy this so you don't have to worry that much. Right, Little Princess?" [Yuna]

"Um! Nalia enjoy with Big Sis!" [Natalia]

There was no need to worry. Yuna may be exhausted, but there was still more than enough energy to spare. She had fought endless battles in the Labyrinth already. A couple hours of playing with the Little Princess was not a big deal.

Of course, it was also to repay the Little Princess for their lack of visits over the past couple months. They have been quite busy, recently, after all. If they could make her happy with such a little thing, they have no right to take it away from her.

The only problem here is that there wasn't just the Little Princess in the room. While they would just usually lie on the ground in the Little Princess' bedroom, when in the drawing room, doing so would be inappropriate. Natlia was still a princess, so they would like to refrain from any impropriety.

"Grey, could we have a table please?" [Yuna]

"Hm? Sure..." [Grey]

The young man didn't ask any further and quickly took out a neat and nice table from his "Inventory". It was neither too high nor too low, just perfect for the Little Princess to reach. It was a table they usually use when playing games with her.