Chapter 1

In the deep forest, 2 Hashiras were jumping from branch to branch, searching for that 1 demon who was causing chaos in the village for a week and killed a dozen boys.

"HURRY UP", screamed white haired wind pillar to a certain purple head behind him while following the demon in front of him. "YOU GO AHEAD, I'LL CATCH UP!", replied the girl Hashira in her sweet voice, while preparing some micro needles while running like an experienced person.

Without any other word, the wind Hashira followed the demon with more speed and successfully attacked it once and making it land with a thud!

The demon was a female one, with many tentacles, she was fast and sneaky but wasn't able to hide from the 2 Hashiras who caught her today after hard work of 3 days and nights.

Soon, the wind Hashira started attacking it, but he was caught off guard by the tentacles emerging from the soil. "What the hell ....?!", he slowly said, while fighting with the demon.

Soon, Shinobu joined,"Ara Ara, seems like you are having a hard time, Shinazugawa san ....", she said in a game sweet voice while watching the injuries on Sanemi.

Sanemi ignored him and continued fighting, while Shinobu went directly for the demon, but after fighting for sometime, she was held by the tentacles which attacked her from the soil beneath her.

The night was still young and the 2 Hashiras were fighting with all their might but both of them were drained, surprisingly the demon started to cry in pain, because of the micro needles loaded with poison which Shinobu attacked her with, making both the Hashiras smirk and attack it at more speed.

But, both the demon slayers were soon taken down. "Why isn't your poison working??!", yelled Sanemi. "Maybe it is immune ....", replied Shinobu with difficulty, while she was being chocked by one of tentacles. "AAHHHH!", yelled the wind Hashira as he felt a tentacle stab his hand. Maybe it's really the end, Sorry Kanae, neither could I save you not your sister .... Wind Hashira slowly thought as the tentacles started to blind him by covering his eyes.

"Help (cough) is here, don't .... close your eyes and die.", Shinobu slowly said to Sanemi while smiling and looking towards the moon.

"Huh?", was all Sanemi was able to say and then, he felt cold and calm all over his body, comfortable peace engulfing the whole atmosphere, he knew, it was the Hashira he hated the most.

"Water breathing, eleventh form, dead calm", this sentence confirmed, it was none other than the water pillar, Tomioka Giyuu.

Soon, the demon was in many parts, with both the other Hashiras on floor coughing and taking long breaths, while the demon's body disintegrated.

"WHY?", yelled Sanemi with tears in his eyes while looking down. Other 2 Hashiras looked at him confused, "WHY THE F*** DID YOU HAVE TO COME AT LAST, HUH??!!", Sanemi again yelled this time looking at Giyuu. Why couldn't he just let me be in peace, I could've had just died, but he saved me and killed the demon, the mission I have been sent on was completed by him, not me .... Sanemi thought.

Giyuu slowly went towards Sanemi, even when Shinobu was denying it with her eyes....

This is my first ff and novel, hope you all would like it.... 🧡💙