Chapter 2

Soon, Sanemi's tears were threatening to fall out but that was his last concern, right now, he was furious at the Water Hashira. Suddenly, he was covered by the Haori of the water Hashira which somehow felt comforting and warm. Then, Giyuu slowly wrapped his arms around the bigger Hashira very lightly as if he were a glass. This calmed the wind Hashira.

But soon, Giyuu was pushed to the ground and his Haori was thrown on the ground, Sanemi then punched him. "YOU ARE A F*CKER!", Sanemi yelled at his face and kicked him. Giyuu coughed at the rough impact.

"SHINAZUGAWA SANEMI!!" yelled Shinobu, not in the form of standing up and saving Giyuu but she stopped because of the glare she received from the Water Hashira.

Sanemi was shocked by how Shinobu called him by his full name because of Giyuu but he was way too angry to acknowledge it and just left both of them there and started going out of there.

Soon, both the other Hashiras followed him, with Giyuu helping Shinobu walk. It was way too silent and all of them were walking very slow because of all the injuries. When they left the forest, it was already morning.

"I'll go inform master Ubuyashiki.", said Giyuu before leaving Shinobu and Sanemi in front of butterfly estate. "You know you did wrong, don't you?", asked Shinobu while limping inside where others helped her and Sanemi. Sanemi did nothing but just hummed. "Apologize to him." was all Shinobu said before going away from Sanemi. The said Hashira sighed.

"Master Ubuyashiki has called you, Wind Hashira." said a demon slayer, who just came in. "Okay" said Sanemi in a rough voice before going there. Sanemi was thinking about Giyuu and how he had beaten him even when Giyuu helped them.

When he reached there, he saw Master Ubuyashiki and Giyuu, Ubuyashiki was feeling the wisteria while Giyuu was simply looking at the flowers, his cheek was swollen where Sanemi punched him and also, he was holding his stomach where Sanemi kicked him.

Sanemi rolled his eyes at that sight and just went to greet master Ubuyashiki. "So, I heard you both eliminated the demon in the village." said Ubuyashiki with his calm voice. "But Giyuu, how did you get those injuries?", He asked Giyuu. This sly fox .... Thought Sanemi.

"Met a rogue on the way." was all Giyuu said before Ubuyashiki started laughing and said," I never knew you thought of your fellow Hashira as that." Hearing this, Giyuu looked away at so much speed that Sanemi was sure his neck was hurt.

"Anyways, you both will have a mission together." Master Ubuyashiki announced. "HUH?? With him?? Me?!", exclaimed Sanemi. "Yes, now, you both will have a day off tomorrow." Saying this, master Ubuyashiki dismissed them.

When both of them came outside, "So .... Umm ....", Sanemi started," I--" was all he was able to say before Water Hashira left him all by himself. "YOU SUCK!", screamed Sanemi to leaving Hashira but was ignored which fuled the fire.

"Who does he think he is?? He just saved me, I'll save him, it'll be over. I'll just tell him to beat me however he wants, I'll never apologize to that arrogant, tiny and cheating punk!", Sanemi said to himself while on his way.

Later at night, Sanemi was sitting on a tree which was behind Water Hashira's home, he was here from the afternoon. "How do I apologise?", Said the White haired Hashira. It was already late at night and the lights at the Wind Hashira's home were already off but then, he heard loud noises from the house and without a worry he rushed in throught the window, the sight of there leaving him speechless....