Chapter 58

"NEZUKO KAMADO! GET A F****** GRIP!", Sanemi yelled, it seemed to have an impact on Nezuko as she looked up at him. Her fangs and horn slowly became short.

Giyuu hissed at the impact and slowly took his arm out of Nezuko's mouth when he felt the teeth were out of his skin. Nezuko had tears in her eyes. Sanemi immediately pulled Giyuu away from Nezuko and pointed his sword to Nezuko.

Giyuu was still sitting on the ground, he couldn't feel his ring finger and pinky finger anymore. His arm and hand hurted as if they would fall off any moment now.

Sanemi glanced at Giyuu's arm and winced. It was covered in blood and the clothes he wore were sticking onto the bitten skin, his whole hand was shaking from the pain. Suddenly Sanemi heard a cry and when he looked, he saw Nezuko was crying while looking at Giyuu.

"Nezuko....", Giyuu slowly called her, dragging himself closer to the demon girl.

"What are you--", Sanemi was about to question but stopped as he saw Giyuu slowly wrapping Nezuko in his arms, hugging her closely. Sanemi gritted his teeth at that, it somehow annoyed him to his core.

Suddenly, a demon attacked them, Sanemi launched at it and directly went for its neck, cutting it in a swift motion. It's body fell right behind Giyuu and Nezuko at the impact.

"Nezuko!", Tanjiro called for her and Nezuko immediately looked that way and stood up, running to Tanjiro. Giyuu also stood up.

Sanemi looked at Giyuu, who looked calm, contrasting the surroundings, which was full of cries, fire, ruins, dead bodies and demons. Sanemi couldn't help but smile at Giyuu but soon his smile turned to horror.

"Get away!", Sanemi yelled at Giyuu, behind him, the demon whose head was cut off stood up and attacked Giyuu from behind.

Sanemi didn't know at that moment what happened or how anything happened but suddenly Giyuu was in his arms, their lips were touching and both of them were sitting on the ground.

Sanemi knew at that moment, his nose was bleeding an insane amount of blood and it was Nezuko, the demon who almost ate Giyuu. She saved Giyuu, she pushed Giyuu out of the way.

It was just some seconds but both the Hashiras felt something magical inside them, which was very pleasing. Sadly, they again heard screams of others and stood up immediately.  Sanemi saw how bad Giyuu's condition was, his head was bleeding and the blood covered one of his eyes, both of his knees were bleeding and there were numerous cuts on his body, he couldn't even stand up straight, not to mention Nezuko's bite was still bleeding.

Sanemi looked at himself, he knew, his ribs were broken, there was a small cut right on his non existent eyebrows and there was a huge cut on his right arm.

"HOLD ALL OF THEM DOWN TILL SUNRISE! IT'S NO MORE THAN 1 HOUR!", they heard Uzui announce and everyone immediately came back to their senses, getting ready to fight.

Suddenly a tree came flying and directly hit 2 demons, everyone looked that way and saw Genya, who was now looking like a demon. Sanemi somehow felt proud at his younger brother.

"I'LL F****** KILL YOU ALL!", Sanemi yelled with a smile as he saw the demons getting up again.

Sanemi attacked the nearest demon, Giyuu following him. After another short fight, the slayers saw the sun, which was slowly rising. Sanemi and Giyuu were holding a demon down.

Nezuko was burning 2 with her flames, already looking like she was at her limits.

As soon as the sunlight hit Giyuu, he immediately heard Nezuko's name being called by Tanjiro, Nezuko was a demon .... She would die in sunlight!