Chapter 70

"You can really cook?", Sanemi's eyes widened as he took first bite of his food. Giyuu just nodded without even looking up from his plate and Urokodaki looked almost offended by Sanemi.

"I want you both to come with me tomorrow evening.", Urokodaki said and both the Hashiras looked at him in question.

"Not climbing the mountain?", Sanemi asked.

"No, you can enjoy with Genji tomorrow, take it as a holiday.", Urokodaki said and Sanemi and Genji instantly lit up by hearing this but Giyuu knew better what was coming so he just sighed with a little smile.

"Giyuu can show you around.", Urokodaki said and left as he finished eating.

"You will come, right, Tomioka?", Sanemi looked at Giyuu who nodded as he saw how Genji and Sanemi looked like small puppies.

"Then, let's eat and then sleep early so we can get up early to enjoy!", Sanemi said to Genji who nodded.

"Yesh! We'll enjoy whole day!", Genji jumped down from Sanemi's lap and started eating his food.

Everyone ate their food and went to sleep, Genji slept wit Giyuu as Urokodaki was alread asleep.

Giyuu and Genji were asleep but Sanemi was thinking about what Urokodaki said to him about Nezuko earlier. 

Earlier

"I have to talk to you about Nezuko.", Urokodaki said and saw how Sanemi's face went from a relieved one to a dark one.

Sanemi glanced behind to see that he was alone with Urokodaki.

"What is it?", Sanemi asked with a strained voice.

"She tried to eat a human, specially a demon slayer, a Hashira.", Urokodaki said.

"Do you think I don't know that?", Sanemi retorted, annoyed by mere mention of Nezuko.

"Does anyone know she did that?", Urokodaki asked Sanemi.

"No, Giyuu wants it to be a secret.", Sanemi said and clutched on his sword.

"I want you to keep it a secret only.", Urokodaki said and Sanemi could have swore at that moment, he lost all his respect for the former Hashira.

"She tried to kill your student and you want to save her?", Sanemi said, trying to control himself from cursing the elder.

"No, she just bit him, any other demon would've eaten him but she controlled herself, it's possible that she can be turned back to a Human again.", Urokodaki finished.

"I would've killed her right then and there if Giyuu wasn't saving her.", Sanemi said and growled at the memory.

"What about Giyuu?", Urokodaki asked.

"What about him?", Sanemi asked, confused.

"Would he want you to kill her? Would he be happy to be saved after you killed Nezuko?", Urokodaki asked Sanemi who looked down in anger and gritted his teeth.

"That's the reason .... It's not about saving Nezuko only, it's about helping her to become a human again and helping Giyuu to suceed in this. I have never seen Giyuu so attached to someone as he's with the Kamado siblings, you and Genji, I want him to live a happy life and only you can help him live happily. I request you, please, take care of him.", Urokodaki looked sincerely at Sanemi.

"What....?", Sanemi was taken aback by hearing this.