Chapter 57

The demons were more than just powerful, so fighting them was out of the question, the slayers were focusing on evacuating people and distracting the demons till Uzui returns.

"WHERE THE F*** IS UZUI?!", Sanemi yelled at Rengoku, both of them holding back a demon.

"On his way! Wait for a few minutes." Rengoku answered confidently, knowing damn well his bestfriend would be here in just some minutes.

Suddenly the demon and Hashiras were splashed with blood, the Hashiras' eyes widened but suddenly a pink flame engulfed them, the demon wailed in pain and the Hashiras left it, knowing it was Nezuko.

Sanemi looked around, Mitsuri was holding down a demon by herself. Giyuu, Inosuke and Obanai were holding another one. Tanjiro and Kanao were running from a demon. Genya had now demonic powers and he was helping Muichiro holding 1 down. Zenitsu was helping people there. Another demon was being burnt by flames.

"Wait.... There were 10 demons....", Sanemi said and suddenly, Giyuu was punched on the side and went flying, almost colliding with burning stalls. Sanemi tried to go to him but he too was attacked by another one. Another 2 demons emerged from the forest and started attacking the people.

Just before the demons could touch the people, a green sword and a blue sword pierced through them.

"Uzui!", Rengoku shouted and everyone looked at that way. One by one each sword emerged and each slayer had their own swords in their hand.

"Let's kill these unflamboyant beings!", Tengen yelled and ran to Rengoku to give him his sword.

"Sure thing!", Rengoku said and took his sword.

Sanemi and Giyuu both stood up in unison and took their swords.

"Fine, right?", Sanemi asked Giyuu who nodded with his head bleeding.

"Let's kill them together.", Sanemi said and both the Hashiras joined their backs, suddenly their aura changing to a challenging and deadly one.

Just in some mere minutes, the whole situation changed, the demons were slowly getting decapitated one by one.

Sanemi and Giyuu were still together suddenly they heard a crack and looked back. The sight making them shiver to the bones.

Nezuko was now in her demon form, her bamboo muzzle nowhere to be found. She had a horn grown and a demon was laid on the ground, Nezuko's leg was planted deep into his chest. His blood all over Nezuko and she was smiling sadistically.

"NEZUKO!", Giyuu yelled, Nezuko and a demon looked at Giyuu, both of them launched themselves at Giyuu. Sanemi immediately attacked the demon with his own sword but Giyuu was attacked by Nezuko.

"GIYUU!", Sanemi yelled as he saw Giyuu's face scrunching up in pain as Nezuko sank her teeth deep inside his arm. Giyuu was on the floor, Nezuko was biting on his left hand, Giyuu was holding his sword in his right hand tightly but he couldn't bring himself to attack her.

Nezuko was biting onto his arm and trying to scratch Giyuu's face but Giyuu was pushing her back by his arm.

Sanemi left the demon and tried to attack Nezuko but before his sword could touch Nezuko, another sword collided with his own.

"What the f*** are you doing?!", Sanemi screamed at Giyuu who just switched positions with Nezuko and protected her just now.

"She'll kill you!", Sanemi yelled at Giyuu. Nezuko had her teeth deep into Giyuu's arm, she could bite off a huge chunk of his arm any moment now. His eyes started tearing up involuntarily at that. Giyuu had vowed for Nezuko, now even if he survives Nezuko, he'll have to kill himself or else Nezuko was going to kill him....