Chapter 54

When Sanemi and Obanai found their crushes, they saw everyone there, snacking and talking, oddly enough Kanao, Genya and Giyuu were smiling and talking a little too.

How I wish it stays this way only.... Sanemi thought to himself and joined everyone there.

"There's a festival tonight, wanna go?", Sanemi asked Giyuu once he sat beside him.

"What kind of festival?", Giyuu looked cluelessly to Sanemi.

Sanemi smiled at Giyuu's cute expression. "Can I join too?", Tanjiro asked, sitting next to Giyuu.

"No!", Sanemi said with gritted teeth, trying his best to not to lash out at Tanjiro for ruining their moment.

"Why?~", Zenitsu whined beside him.

"Only inviting Tomioka?", Uzui asked Sanemi with a teasing glint.

"Then, let's go altogether. How about that?", Sanemi said, finally defeated.

"Sure! Rengoku! Let's go and get ready it's only a matter of some hours, we'll have to leave.", Tengen said to Rengoku and dragged him.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke went to get ready too while enjoying.

"These f******....", Sanemi muttered under his breath.

"I have to go to a mission, so I can't come. Enjoy everyone else.", Gyomei said and got up, leaving already.

"How about you?", Sanemi asked Shinobu.

"Nah! I'm injured.", Shinobu said."But Kanao and Aoi will go.", Shinobu announced and Kanao looked shocked but nodded.

Kanao went to get Aoi and get ready. Mitsuri and Obanai left earlier.

"I'll get ready.", Muichiro said and went to his room absentmindedly and Genya followed him, much to Sanemi's suspicion.

"Enjoy~", Shinobu said to the Wind and Water Hashira.

"We'll.", Sanemi said and both the Hashiras left too.

Shinobu sighed to herself, she was left alone now, she didn't have to put a fake smile anymore but suddenly the door again opened.

Shinobu looked at the door and Giyuu was standing there.

"Let me take you to your room.", Giyuu said with a straight face with a very annoyed Sanemi behind him.

Shinobu almost laughed at that, guess she isn't that alone after all....

In the evening

Everyone was standing there, totally ready. Of course, they were late but who cares, it was for celebration, not some meeting.

On their way, everyone was joking and laughing, teasing and getting teased.

"It's a couple festival! We have to be couples!", Mitsuri suddenly gasped.

"Me and my best buddy will be together then!", Rengoku said with determination, clearly not understanding what that sentence meant.

"Me and Giyuu.", Sanemi wrapped his hand around Giyuu's shoulder who was shocked but hummed and leaned onto Sanemi.

"Kanao....", Tanjiro looked at her and she nodded, extending her hand to Tanjiro who held it.

"Nezuko chan!", Zenitsu tried to hug Nezuko but she jumped away.

"Iguro san, wanna come with me?", Mitsuri asked and Obanai nodded while blushing and Sanemi snickered at that. Getting asked out by his crush, how lucky.... Sanemi thought to himself and smiled at Giyuu.

"It's me and him together.", Muichiro said and held Genya's hand. Sanemi growled at that but stayed silent.

"Guess that leaves you 2 together.", Giyuu looked at Inosuke and Aoi.

"Take that thing off.", Sanemi told Inosuke who yelled no.

"What do you think people will say when they see a boar head?", Sanemi asked Inosuke.

"I DON'T CARE!", Inosuke yelled and ran away from Sanemi who ran after him.

Just after some minutes, Sanemi took off Inosuke's boar head and he looked beautiful.

We have a couple of a man with 4 wives and a man with literally no knowledge of couples (Tengen and Rengoku). Second couple is the one I thought hated each other the most (Sanemi and Giyuu). A silent girl with a boy who has too much manners (Kanao and Tanjiro). A demon and a simp(Nezuko and Zenitsu). An extrovert and an introvert (Mitsuri and Obanai). An absentminded boy and a shy boy (Muichiro and Genya). Me with a boar head who looks better than me even when I am a girl (Aoi and Inosuke) .... Aoi thought to herself.