Chapter 24

Author's note or whatever you call it (If you wanna ignore it, there's a ❄️ sign, skip till that)

So, those who are reading, well, it's my first novel, most of you all know, and hell with it! I have never received so much support and appreciation for my works, like really, I am touched by every comments, every little comments people leave, even those with doubts or inquiry.

I want to thank you all for being so supportive of me, reading my novel and not criticising me. I never thought that this novel would be #1 in Sanegiyuu. I really want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I thought that the slow plot of this novel would irritate people, but there are still readers who are willing to read....

You can just comment whatever scene you want to add in this novel, I'll add it as per your request. At last, I am writing this novel for the readers, not for myself.

End ❄️

"Get in that!", Sanemi said to Nezuko but Nezuko was still looking at Sanemi. "You demon girl! I am asking you the same f****** thing from last 10 minutes! Just get in that God damnit f****** box!", Sanemi yelled at Nezuko, not attacking her or being physical with her as she saved him.

Nezuko flinched but then looked at the sword in Sanemi's hand. Sanemi also looked at his sword and then he remembered, how he stabbed Nezuko in the start.

"You are not getting in because you think I'll stab you again?", Sanemi asked after a long pause.

Nezuko hummed and nodded at that. Sanemi sighed, of course, that's a trauma he had given her.

"Listen, I don't know how to request someone, so I'll just say, believe me, I won't do anything to you, you saved me multiple times, I hate to admit it but still, it's the truth.", Sanemi said looking sincerely towards Nezuko.

Nezuko again hummed something and extended her hand for a handshake.

"What?", Sanemi asked.

Nezuko hummed somethings as if she was irritated and now extended her pinky finger.

"I can't understand what you are saying but if it means you'll get in the box then it's fine.", Sanemi said and intertwined his and Nezuko's pinky finger. Nezuko then went to her box happily, shrinking in the process.

"Do I lift it by hands or put it on my back?", Sanemi asked himself, finally deciding on carrying Nezuko on the back.

When he reached there, he was welcomed by an elder woman, who guided him to a room, as if she knew who he was. When he entered the room, he saw Tanjiro sleeping on the bed, with blanket wrapped around him, his Haori hanged on a hanger and his face wiped.

He saw that near the window of the room, Giyuu was sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall, he was asleep while sitting. Sanemi slowly put Nezuko's box down and went near Giyuu, maintaining a distance of 2 feets, knowing damn well that Giyuu gets uncomfortable with skinship.

Suddenly, he heard shuffling sounds from behind him, his blood ran cold. There was someone in this room. He didn't notice it. It was night, demons could come out. Then, the door of bathroom opened, Sanemi looked back. Genya came out of it and saw Sanemi, both of them looked at each other.

"AAAHHHH!", both the brothers shouted in unison. Waking Giyuu and Tanjiro up from sleep, Tanjiro sat on the bed while Giyuu stood up, taking out his sword, ready to attack.

"Why is he here?!", Sanemi asked, now pointing at Genya who looked down, as if scared.

Giyuu looked annoyed at that and sighed.

"He's going to help us taking down the uppermoon demon", Giyuu replied, glancing at Genya.

".... What do you mean?", Sanemi looked at Giyuu angrily.

"It was me who insisted, Tomioka san is innocent", Genya replied, now stepping in between the 2 Hashiras.

"Well .... Since it was you, why don't I--", Sanemi was interrupted by Giyuu.

"Don't talk to him anymore", Giyuu said, looking how pale Genya looked.

"You aren't telling me to not to talk to my younger brother ", Sanemi looked at Giyuu.

"I am", Giyuu replied.

"F*** you, Tomioka!", Sanemi yelled and went out.

But when he was going to exit, he was stopped by the staff, telling him," Oyakata sama ordered that you all will stay here, please don't leave."

Sanemi growled at that. He couldn't even leave now.