Chapter 77

"You know we are no match for him, right?", Giyuu said to Sanemi who smiled confidently.

"No, I don't.", Sanemi said and attacked the Uppermoon. "Wind breathing, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter."

Sanemi tried to attack the demon but suddenly, the demon vanished from there.

"What?", Sanemi stopped in middle and he was immediately met with a sword slashing his arm.

Sanemi hissed at the impact and suddenly the six eyed demon was standing in front of him.

"You're too slow.", Kokushibo said in a serious tone.

"Slow, huh? Lemme show you my speed.", Sanemi gritted his teeth and charged at the demon as fast as he could.

The demon defended himself and also attacked the wind Hashira. Sanemi saw from the corner of his eyes that Giyuu was fighting from other demons who had already caught up with them.

Giyuu and Sanemi made an eye contact for a split second and suddenly Kokushibo attacked Sanemi, successful landing a powerful blow. Sanemi grunted as he fell on the ground.

"You should focus on fight, not on your lover.", Kokushibo pointed his sword at Sanemi's neck, ready to slash through but before he could a sword came in the way.

It was Giyuu who had saved Sanemi.

"Both of you'll die today.", the six eyed demon backed away and suddenly he vanished in thin air.

"It's not good.", Giyuu said as he helped Sanemi getting up. "You're all right?", Giyuu asked Sanemi.

"Yeah .... but we have to be careful.", Sanemi slowly looked everywhere, it was all silent. Other demons were eliminated by Giyuu and only the waterfall could be heard.

"We have to escape.", Giyuu slowly whispered.

"Escape a fight? Never!", Sanemi said, agitated.

"We're no match for him in our current state.", Giyuu tried to justify but Sanemi didn't want to hear any of it. He wanted to fight the demon.

"I'll kill him .... will you help or not?", Sanemi looked dead in the eyes of Giyuu.

Giyuu sighed at the stubborn Hashira. "I have no other choice ....".

Sanemi just hummed and he slowly went towards the forest, ready to ambush the demon.

Sanemi just blinked and suddenly, he saw the demon already coming his way, he raised his sword to defend himself but suddenly the demon was thrown off by a huge metal ball.

Two Hashiras present there instantly searched for the source of the ball and saw the Stone Hashira, who was ready to attack again.

"Tomioka san! Shinazugawa san!", a voice chirped from behind and saw Shinobu and Kanao coming to them.

"Kocho!", water and wind Hashira exclaimed together as both the females reached them.

"You're not hurt, are you?", Shinobu started examining Giyuu as soon as she reached him.

"No, why are you here?", Giyuu asked as he again went to the fighting position.

"A huge number of demons came to the mountains this way, so every Hashira was informed to reach here as soon as possible.", Shinobu also took fighting position.

"It's good then, we're not going to die alone.", Sanemi said as he attacked the already healed demon along with the Stone Hashira.

Sorry for not updating! Sorry for not replying to comments!
I had exams, now I'm free, I'll update daily, I swear! Forgive me everyone 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️