Chapter 7

The demon laughed at them and mocked," Are you all done? I thought Hashiras were powerful but all of them are just as low as ants."

"I'LL KILL YOU!", Sanemi screamed before stabbing the demon in the chest and landing on the bank of the river along with the demon.

"Wind breathing, Second Form: Claws-Purifying Wind!", Sanemi unleashed the attack with its full force, now finally chopping the body of the demon and it's head, the demon screamed in pain. Wind Hashira got blood all over him but suddenly, the demon turned into water and was absorbed by the ground. "WHAT THE H*** IS THIS THING??!", Sanemi grumbled in frustration and stabbed the ground.

"THE PLAYTIME IS OVER! I'LL KILL YOU ALL NOW! STARTING WITH YOU!", screamed the demon and started attacking Sanemi.

I reacted too late I will get hit .... Sanemi thought while trying to avoid the attack but surprisingly, he didn't get attacked, when he saw behind him, Nezuko was standing who took all the attacks and was fighting the demon now with her demon art.

"Get cover ....", Giyuu whispered to everyone around while Nezuko was fighting the demon. Sanemi was beyond angry at this point, he was there being helpless while the demon girl he wanted to kill just saved him. "F*** OFF TOMIOKA!", Sanemi said and again went to attack the demon while everyone else went to the forest following Giyuu.

"Water attacks are useless on him ....", Giyuu told everyone while hiding. "It's made of water, water attacks will be useless, if anything it'll just empower him.", Tanjiro replied while peeking at Nezuko, who was now coming towards them.

"We have to call Kyojuro san, he uses flame breathing, or else we'll die.", Giyuu said glancing at Sanemi who was fighting and cursing the demon, now having many cuts and fully wet.

"I'LL GO HELP SHAGARUWA SMANA, I CAN'T USE MY BRAIN!", Inosuke declared before joining the fight with Sanemi.

"Who was he refering to ....?", Giyuu looked at Tanjiro who just nervously smiled at him.

"Zenitsu! He uses thunder breathing.", Tanjiro said in hopes and looked towards Zenitsu, who was almost asleep on Nezuko.

Nezuko, Giyuu and Tanjiro, all looked at him and then at each other. "He gets serious while he's asleep....", Tanjiro said to Giyuu who looked as if he was ready to end the world right now.

" .... Wait! The demon bleeded when he was attacked outside the river by Shinazugawa san.", Giyuu told them when he suddenly saw the blood on the ground.

"I can use Hinokami Kagura, it's something like flame breathing.", Tanjiro told Giyuu, who was surprised. "I know what to do now.", Giyuu said looking at the demon. Both, Nezuko and Tanjiro looked at Giyuu, who looked confident now.

Soon enough, Tanjiro came out of the forest running, Nezuko following him behind. "GET AWAY FROM THE RIVER!", Tanjiro said and Inosuke just complied but Sanemi was still fighting.

"So childish.", saying this, Giyuu jumped towards Sanemi and pulled him to the other side of the river.

The next thing that Sanemi saw blew his mind off.