Chapter 33

"GET EVERYONE TOGETHER, BLONDIE!", Sanemi yelled, lifting up his Katana, ignoring the pain and standing up.

"OKAY!", Zenitsu yelled and went to get all the people who escaped.

Giyuu was still fighting from Zohakuten, he watched as Nezuko burnt the demon and with a swift move Sanemi cut off the demon's neck, already killing it.

"Annoying!", Zohakuten said as he watched how he couldn't attack anyone there because Giyuu was defending each one of them. Now, all of the snakes launched themselves towards Giyuu from all the directions. Before Giyuu could attack any of them, they were all ripped to shreds and it was none another than Sanemi.

Giyuu looked at Sanemi with wide eyes, he knew Sanemi was fast, faster than most of them, faster than him and stronger too but this much .... He never expected. Sanemi came towards him and snapped his fingers in front of Giyuu.

"Huh?", Giyuu asked, blinking.

"Don't zone out", Sanemi said and stood in front of Giyuu, ready to attack the demon as soon as it regenerates. "There are demons in the people", Sanemi said.

"I know", Giyuu came beside Sanemi, also ready to attack. "Let's deal with this first", Giyuu said.

Then, in a unison, both the Hashiras went towards the demon, more wooden snakes came to them and they started fighting.

With Genya and Tanjiro

Tanjiro and Genya were chasing the small figure which was the main body.

"This f*****", Genya said and went towards a tree.

Tanjiro was still following the small demon but suddenly a tree landed on the demon. "What?", Tanjiro asked himself and looked at sky to see how the clouds are raining trees but he then saw another tree coming flying from behind him and landing on the demon again.

"GENYA!", Tanjiro looked back and saw Genya was a demon. The night was still young and the moon shined beautifully, contrasting from the chaos on the land.

"KILL THE F****** DEMON!", Genya yelled and Tanjiro in an instant ran towards the Demon, planting his sword in his neck in a swift move but the sword couldn't get through it and the demon grew suddenly.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL A BEING SMALLER AND WEAKER THAN YOU?!", the demon yelled and held Tanjiro's neck, almost suffocating him but Genya was fast enough of bite into his hand and get Tanjiro out of his grip.

"Tanjiro! We have to decapitate it, get yourself together!", Genya said, looking as Tanjiro sat up, catching his breath.

"TANJIRO! GENYA!", Sanemi yelled, coming towards them, Giyuu following closely behind.

"Get up!", Giyuu helped Tanjiro stand.

"Do we have to kill that?", Sanemi said, watching the demon blabbering something about the weaker and mercy.

"I don't smell the scent of main body from him, it's inside him! In his chest!", Tanjiro said, his mind working better since he wasn't alone.

"Nezuko is handling that snake demon alone, we have to kill it.", Giyuu said.

"Genya! Find Kocho, we'll go to her after eliminating this demon!", Sanemi said.

"Okay!", Genya went to find the others, knowing those 3 can kill the demon and there were still 2 uppermoons left.

"Me and Tomioka will get the main body out, kill it, you'll have only 1 chance!", Sanemi said and both the Hashiras went towards the demon.

"Water breathing, Third Form: Flowing Dance", Giyuu cut the demon's all limbs in a swift motion.

"Wind breathing, Seventh Form: Gale, Sudden Gusts", Sanemi said and the Demon's head and torso were torn to shreds, a small body coming out.

"Hinokami Kagura: Flame Dance", Tanjiro said and separated the demon's head from its body in a swift move, finally killing it.