Chapter 64

Next morning, Giyuu woke up first, his eyes immediately searched for the small boy who slept beside him. But, instead of the small boy, his hand touched something firm, so Giyuu pressed on it, trying to figure out the thing he was touching but suddenly he felt a hand wrapping around him and pulling him closer.

"I never knew you liked my abs....", Sanemi whispered in Giyuu's ears with a satisfactory smile.

"Wha-- No! I--", Giyuu started stuttering, he immediately pulled back his hand. Giyuu tried to sit up but Sanemi held him in his place.

"There's no need to be embarassed, it's all yours.", Sanemi said, slowly slipping close to Giyuu.

"It was a mistake! I swear!", Giyuu tried get out of Sanemi's grip but it was of no use again. Giyuu was blushing, whereas Sanemi was smiling at the adorable reaction.

But of course, there were other people in that room, suddenly they heard a small cry followed by a loud scream and Giyuu immediately pushed Sanemi down the bed and rushed to Inosuke's bed, where Genji was sleeping.

"Ouch!", Sanemi exclaimed, rubbing his butt as he saw Inosuke in a strange posture and Genji was in arms of Giyuu who was trying to calm the child down.

"What a nice way to start a morning.", Sanemi rolled his eyes and stood up.

Time skip

"I heard that the meeting ended.", Mitsuri said as she ate her breakfast.

"Hmm .... That means we can talk to master now.", Shinobu said, drinking her tea.

"Umai! I can take Tengen to my house!", Rengoku ate and said.

"Your brother will be there, right?", Obanai asked Rengoku.

"Yeah! We'll be fine!", Tengen said as he ate his his breakfast.

"I can take Mitsuri too! She's my student , afterall!", Rengoku said and recived a glare from Obanai and Tengen.

"It's fine, she'll stay here only.", Shinobu said as she looked at Mitsuri who just blushed and ate.

"Tomioka san!", Tanjiro suddenly called for Giyuu who looked at him.

"Won't there be--", Tanjiro was about ask something but suddenly someone entered there.

Everyone looked at the person who entered, he wore a light blue Haori with patternes similar to that of a cloud, he also wore a red mask, before anyone could ask who was the person Tanjiro and Giyuu stood up and bowed to the man.

"What are you doing?", Sanemi asked Giyuu.

"He's my master.", Giyuu shortly replied and stood back up as he felt a hand on his shoulder, it was none other than Urokodaki.

"I heard all the Hashiras were hurt.", Urokodaki said, scanning the room full of Hashiras wrapped in bandages.

"It's true but we eliminated almost all the uppermoons!", Tanjiro chirped, receiving a pat on his head by Urokodaki.

"It's good, congratulations to all of you.", even if Urokodaki's face couldn't be seen they all knew he was smiling beneath it.

Every Hashira smiled at that, their efforts were cherished. "We could do it because of all of our combined efforts.", Rengoku said.

Urokodaki nodded and said," I was told that you need retired Hashiras to take care and train the injured Hashiras."

"It's true, everyone is injured, I can't cure everyone and there's not so much training space too.", Shinobu replied.

"Well then, I can train 2 Hashiras, one will be Giyuu, you can pick the other Hashira.", Urokodaki said and suddenly he saw a little kid who was holding Giyuu's leg.

"When did you become a father?", the red masked elder asked.

I can update now! I know what I have to write, I'll update daily now! Thank you for your patience everyone. ❤️❤️

I can't actually express my gratitude to everyone who has supported me but still thank you! 🙇🏻‍♀️❤️