Chapter 84

Sanemi exactly knew this voice, he trembled as he looked at his wrist then to the person's face who was holding it,"Giyuu....".

"I....", it seemed like Giyuu wanted to say something but he trailed off once he couldn't figure out how to say it.

But Sanemi didn't mind it, he hugged him, tightly. Sanemi was feeling unsure, he was insecure, he didn't know if this was a dream, if it was he didn't want to wake up, he wanted to dream forever.

"Don't leave me .... I beg you.", Sanemi sniffed, right now his ego and dignity didn't matter to him anymore, he had already lost so much, he didn't want to loose more. All he could think of was holding Giyuu so tight that he would never be separated, he wanted Giyuu all to himself, nothing more.

"I'm not leaving .... not now.", Giyuu calmly hugged back Sanemi. He himself didn't know what was happening, he was supposed to be dead by now, from the moment he was stabbed by that demon, he considered himself dead but he was alive, breathing. Not only that, he was actually more powerful now.

Is it really good for me to stay alive now .... Giyuu thought as he slowly felt a presence creeping up in the back of his mind, no matter how much he tried to ignore it, he couldn't, there was something in the back of his mind .... Maybe it was a man, a woman or just a child but it was something.... Or someone telling him to kill everyone present there.

"F***....", Giyuu breathed out and pushed Sanemi away, which resulted in Sanemi falling to ground but fortunately, Sanemi landed safely. He didn't know what it was but he felt like he would either kill himself or Sanemi if he stayed there anymore ....

"Giyuu....?", hurt was the first emotion he felt when pushed him away, it wasn't physical but emotional hurt.

"Shinazugawa san .... Can you do something for me?", Giyuu asked, looking at Sanemi.

"Anything for you--", Sanemi was saying but was interrupted by Giyuu.

"Will you kill me again?", Giyuu asked with a smile but hurt was visible in his eyes.

"WHAT?! HAVE YOU F****** GONE MAD, TOMIOKA GIYUU?!", Sanemi yelled at the top of his lungs, he just got Giyuu back after killing him, he knew, he couldn't live without him but now again this was happening....

"I don't know but if you don't then I'm going to kill you ....", Giyuu was still looking at Sanemi but this time his eyes held a darkness, his voice was laced with venom. Sanemi would be lying if he said he didn't feel any fear after hearing this because he knew, Giyuu was no longer a human but a demon ....

".... Do it then.", Sanemi paused and started at Giyuu sincerely as if giving his life to Giyuu, without a word, Giyuu jumped down from the tree and it was the last thing Sanemi remembered and then, darkness and pain took over his body ....

I'm sorry everyone! I had exams so I was busy with them! Forgive me 😭😭
I'll try to update again soon!