Chapter 14

".... Why are we the one to repair it?", Zenitsu asked the flower girls while fixing the fences of Shinobu's estate.

"Because Giyuu san and Shinazugawa san are injured, Zenitsu, just do it", Tanjiro said and carried woods to fix the fence.

"Both of them were fine while fighting", Zenitsu cried.

"They were practicing--", Tanjiro was saying but suddenly the last part of fence which was standing also came down and Inosuke just stared at it.

"You boar head! You!! How can you even break the only part which was standing?!", Zenitsu screamed at Inosuke.

"More work for me....", Tanjiro sighed and said to himself.

Meanwhile inside

Shinobu was checking on Sanemi who was poisoned but didn't take that seriously and ignored the pain. He was right now on the bed while Shinobu applied medicine on him.

"Why the h*** do I have to do this?!", Sanemi grumbled at Shinobu who just ignored him.

"F****** tell me something! How long do I have to rest?!", Sanemi asked Shinobu in rage. He ignored the pain because as a Hashira he was used to it but suddenly he knew it was something important, or else Shinobu would have teased him till now.

".... For 4 months", Shinobu said," The poison is totally destroying your skin and muscles, if we don't pay attention and just cover it up as you did till now, it'll get infected and your inner organs will be affected." Shinobu explained.

"What the h***?! Are you out of your mind?!", Sanemi yelled at Shinobu.

"Shinazugawa san, if you want to be healed immediately, I suggest get help from Nezuko-", before Shinobu could finish, Sanemi was already sitting up,"What are you doing?", Shinobu asked, now serious.

"I don't need such things to heal, I'll be fine....", Sanemi said and stood up but suddenly he kneeled on the ground, the pain being too much to stand.

Sanemi was himself shocked at the waves of pain hitting him, he never felt like this, it was as if something was crawling painfully inside him. He didn't feel it but suddenly, it was overwhelming.

"It's because the wound was wrapped, so you didn't feel it but it's still there, in serious condition. Give me 4 months and you'll be fine. ", Shinobu said as if he read Sanemi's mind and extended her hand to help Sanemi stand up.

Sanemi slapped Shinobu's hand away,"Get out.", was all Sanemi was able to say without any whimpers of pain escaping.

"Are you--", before Shinobu could finish, Sanemi yelled at her to get out and she went out after sighing.

When she got out, she saw Giyuu waiting in front of the room while looking at nothing in particular.

"Ara Ara~ Tomioka san, are you here for Shinazugawa san?", Shinobu asked in her fake sweet voice.

Tomioka just looked at her seriously and she got the message, it wasn't time for jokes and told her everything that happened inside.

"Talk some senses into him, would you?", Shinobu looked at Giyuu.

"Hmm", Tomioka just hummed and looked at the door which was in between him and Shinazugawa.

Shinobu left from there and then, Giyuu knocked at the door.

"Don't f****** disturb me", Sanemi yelled.

".... Take your time", was all Tomioka said slowly before it went all silent.