Chapter 18

After Sanemi explaining everything about Giyuu to Obanai, Obanai looked as if he was hit by a train. He could not believe it, his friend who always talked about Giyuu as if Giyuu was a disease and always avoided him, that friend just confessed about liking him.

"So .... You like boys?", Obanai asked Sanemi.

"I guess I do", Sanemi said, fidgeting with his fingers in his lap.

"I could've done something if he were here, but now, you'll have to wait to meet him", Obanai said and sighed.

Sanemi just hummed and stood up.

"Where are you going?", Obanai asked.

"To slay demons", Sanemi said and left.

"Hoes before bros", Obanai said and sighed.

Time skip

Sanemi was walking in a forest, while thinking to himself. It's been more than a month since I met Tomioka, 49 days to be exact but who's counting, as expected, I can't meet him unless ordered by Oyakata sama, I wanna see him....

Sanemi was thinking when he saw a figure like Giyuu passing in front of him at so much speed as if he was getting late. "What kind of hallucination is that? Have I gone mad because of missing him so much?", Sanemi thought, as he knew, demons wouldn't be out until 2 hours. It was still evening.

"WAIT FOR ME!", he heard a rough voice and saw a boar head, going the same way as Giyuu.

".... What?", Sanemi said to himself. Then he went near the way on which he saw them going, waiting for the last one to come.

Then came Zenitsu crying,"TOMIOKA SAN! INOSUKE! WAIT FOR--", before Zenitsu could finish his sentence, he was stopped by Sanemi by a rough hand on his chest. "OW!", Zenitsu said and fell on the ground,"DON'T KILL ME! I DON'T TASTE GOOD!", Zenitsu covered himself, crying and scared.

"Hey boy! Open you f****** eyes!", Sanemi grumbled at him.

Zenitsu opened his eyes and screamed.

Do I look that bad...? Sanemi though and asked Zenitsu,"Is Tomioka with you?"

Zenitsu nodded while sniffing. "Where are you going?", Sanemi asked, now ready to go follow Tomioka.

"To the mountains, wh--- ", Zenitsu said and pointed at the pointed at the mountains.

Before Zenitsu could ask something else, Sanemi took ahold of his Haori and started running and dragging the younger along.

After sometime he saw Inosuke and a very small figure of Giyuu in front of him.

Sanemi caught up with Inosuke and left Zenitsu with him and ran to Giyuu.

When Sanemi caught up with Giyuu, he tapped Giyuu's shoulder. Giyuu pushed Sanemi thinking of him as a threat and pointed his sword at him, stopping on his tracks.

"Woah! Chill T--", before Sanemi could finish, Inosuke collided with him, both of them falling on the ground.

"WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY STOP?!", Inosuke yelled at Sanemi.

"You f****** know who you are talking to, right? You boar?", Sanemi asked Inosuke.

"SHUT UP! I AM LORD OF MOUNTAINS! WHO ARE YOU?!", Inosuke pointed his fingers at Sanemi.

"YOU-", Sanemi was ready to take out his sword but Giyuu interrupted,"Stop".

Everyone stopped and Giyuu extended his hand down for them to get up. Inosuke looked at Giyuu's hand and yelled again," ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME? TSUIMA GOU!"

Instead of answering him, Giyuu ignored him and Sanemi took Giyuu's hand to get up and pulled Inosuke up.

"Let's go, it's already getting dark, Tanjiro and Nezuko are alone.", Giyuu said and started going towards the mountain again.

"What's happening?", Sanemi asked Giyuu while running with him.

I know I am greedy but can I get some comments, please? 👀💝