Chapter 13

BANG!

The room in which Giyuu was resting was opened by Sanemi, everyone looked at Sanemi. Now there were Shinobu, Kanao, Inosuke and Zenitsu in the room along with Tanjiro and Giyuu.

"Ara Ara ~ let's leave now~", Shinobu announced and Kanao and Zenitsu left immediately but Tanjiro and Inosuke were still there.

"FIGHT WITH ME! SHAGAWA SAANE!", Inosuke yelled at Sanemi who just looked at him in confusion.

"Leave!", Shinobu said, this time with a louder voice which gave everyone chills and Tanjiro left while dragging Inosuke, then Shinobu also left.

".... Was that boar head referring to me?", Sanemi asked Giyuu who was just sitting there.

Giyuu just nodded at that.

"It won't hurt to say a little, will it?", Sanemi asked Giyuu who just hummed at that.

"What do you want, Shinazugawa san?", Giyuu asked Sanemi.

Sanemi was just quiet at that, he didn't think of anything, he just wanted to be with Giyuu.

"Uh.... I....", Sanemi was trying to form some sentence but nothing was coming out. "Are you healed?", Sanemi finally asked.

Giyuu nodded at that.

"Let's fight then.", Sanemi said, he couldn't think of anything better.

".... Sure", Giyuu replied and got up, changing the clothes he was wearing.

While Giyuu changed Sanemi suddenly saw his purplish shoulder.

"What happened to your shoulder?", Sanemi asked still eyeing the purplish bruise.

".... Why do you think I couldn't wash my hair?", Giyuu replied monotonously.

Now Sanemi remembered why he didn't try to talk to Giyuu. He just sighed and told Giyuu," Come to the backyard, I'm waiting.", after glancing one last time at Giyuu. Sanemi left.

Soon enough, both of them were in the backyard where Tanjiro and his group were practicing.

"Are you sure it's good to do this?", Tanjiro worriedly asked Aoi who was excited to watch the fight.

"Of course! They are Hashira, what do you expect from them?", Aoi replied.

Before Tanjiro could reply, the fight started.

Giyuu made the first move and tried to finish this fight but Sanemi was fast enough to avoid Giyuu's attack and defend himself.

This time, Sanemi attacked, and Giyuu barely dodged it, good thing he didn't loose his speed.

"Pretty boring .... Let's make it fun", Sanemi said with a teasing smirk while looking at Giyuu who was as serious as fighting a demon.

"Water breathing, Seventh Form : Drop Ripple Thrust", with this Giyuu attacked at Sanemi who was left speechless at how seriously Giyuu was taking this. Fortunately, Sanemi dodged this attack too and Giyuu attacked the fence.

"Wind breathing, Seventh Form: Gale, Sudden Gusts", Sanemi attacked at Giyuu, who dodged the attack again and Sanemi attacked the opposite fence at which Giyuu attacked.

"Water breathing, Third Form : Flowing Dance", Giyuu was ready to attack but as soon as Sanemi saw Giyuu was going to put pressure on his left shoulder, he held Giyuu's hand.

Giyuu cluelessly looked at Sanemi, who just replied," It's too boring, let's do this some other day! You are so bo--", before Sanemi could finish, the fences on both the sides which the Hashiras attacked broke down with a thud.

".... Shinobu san!", Aoi ran to get Shinobu.