Chapter 10

"There must be some way! It's impossible!", Tanjiro argued as soon as he heard Shinobu.

"Y-Yeah, Tomioka san is really strong, it's impossible!", Zenitsu said mustering up his courage in front of the Hashiras.

Shinobu just sighed," Tanjiro, Zenitsu, it's not like I am saying he'll die but we don't know what kind of poison it is and there's 10% chance that he'll get through the day."

".... What after that?", Sanemi finally asked, looking at Shinobu dead in the eye.

"If we don't fine the antidote, he'll die ....", Shinobu looked away as if hiding her emotions.

"No, it's impossi--", Tanjiro was saying but was interrupted by Sanemi.

"WHO THE F*** DO YOU THINK WILL SAVE HIM, HUH?! THE BEST DOCTOR IS HERE, SHE'S HOPELESS AND HERE YOU ARE! ARGUING! DO YOU THINK YOU OR YOUR SISTER CAN SAVE HIM?!", Sanemi had held Tanjiro by his collar, he had enough of this kid interfering in everything.

".... Yes! Yes, she can!", Tanjiro whispered to himself and get out of Sanemi's grip and went to Shinobu.

"What are you doing?!", Sanemi was about to follow Tanjiro but Inosuke and Zenitsu stopped him.

"You said Giyuu san was poisoned, Nezuko can cure it!", Tanjiro said hopefully.

"Ara Ara ~ Tanjiro kun, are you sure?", Shinobu asked him but even before Tanjiro can reply she pulled him along with her.

"Hey!", Sanemi yelled behind them but was ignored.

"Kanao! Close all the curtains, block the sunlight", Shinobu ordered Kanao as soon as she and Tanjiro reached in Giyuu's room.

Kanao just complied silently and while Tanjiro kept Nezuko's box down. Shinobu undid all the bandages on Giyuu.

"You can start now ....", Shinobu said looking at Giyuu.

Tanjiro nodded and opened Nezuko's box. "Nezuko, please come out.", Tanjiro said.

Nezuko slowly glanced and came out and then, she transformed in her original size. Tanjiro looked at Giyuu and said," He's been poisoned, can you please cure him?"

Nezuko just nodded and skipped to Giyuu but before she could do something, Sanemi stormed in the room!"OI! YOU DEMON GIRL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", he screamed.

"Shinazugawa san, please, Nezuko's our last hope, she'll do what's necessary to save Tomioka san, if you want, you can be here or wait outside.", Shinobu said while holding her sword at Sanemi's neck.

Sanemi just growled before sitting on a vacant chair in the room. Shinobu just put her sword back in and closed the door, then looked at Tanjiro and Nezuko in agreement.

Nezuko held Giyuu's wrist and suddenly, Giyuu was burning in pink and magenta flames. Sanemi got flashbacks of the demon, he was ready to tackle Nezuko to ground but was held down by Tanjiro and Kanao.

Slowly, he saw that Giyuu's skin was healing, it was coming back in its original form. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Giyuu held Nezuko's wrist lightly as if he had no power in himself.

At that moment, he felt it, he was sure, he felt .... Jealousy

Now, he was sure he f***** up, he has fallen for the water pillar a long time ago ....