Chapter 41

"I am sorry .... I shouldn't have done that.", Tanjiro said as he broke the hug and saw how Giyuu's uniform was wet because of his tears.

"That's fine....", Giyuu said and sat back again while Tanjiro stood up. 

".... You remind me of my family.", Tanjiro looked at Giyuu and smiled at him.

"Hm?", Giyuu looked at Tanjiro, tilting his head .

"Thank you, Tomioka san!", Tanjiro said and ran back in.

Giyuu smiled at himself as he saw Tanjiro going inside. "My pleasure, Tanjiro.", Giyuu closed his eyes and leaned onto the tree as he took a deep breath, finally feeling a little lighter.

Giyuu didn't notice when he fell asleep, he was too tired and he didn't even notice it.

"Where the f*** is he?!", Sanemi said to himself as he looked for Giyuu inside all the rooms. Sanemi thought he would not meet Giyuu for now but suddenly Kanao came to him, she told him that Giyuu missed lunch and was nowhere to be found. Sanemi told her that he'll find him but even after trying to find him in the rooms he couldn't find him.

"Wait! He was in the lawn!", Sanemi said to himself but suddenly bumped into someone.

"WHAT THE F***?!", Sanemi yelled and was ready to shout at the person but he saw it was his own little brother, Genya.

"Uhh .... I-I .... Hello ....", Genya awkwardly said, trying to start a conversation.

Sanemi looked at him from head to toes, of course, Genya's injuries were healed. Sanemi just growled and left from there.

"He seems angry at you....", Tanjiro said behind Genya.

"WHAT THE F***?!", Genya jumped up as he saw Tanjiro suddenly popping up.

"Brothers indeed....", Tanjiro commented.

"What do you want now?", Genya hissed at Tanjiro.

"Is Shinazugawa san angry at you?", Tanjiro asked Genya.

Sanemi soon went out and saw Giyuu sleeping under a tree.

"Here you are and I was worried as h***", Sanemi said and slowly shook Giyuu's shoulder.

"Huh?!", Giyuu suddenly stood up, already in a defensive position.

"It's me", Sanemi said, raising his hands up.

"Hmm", Giyuu hummed and held his head and held the tree for balance. He stood up too fast and the injury he had was hurting now.

"Are you fine?!", Sanemi came near him and held Giyuu's hand for balance.

Giyuu clenched his eyes shut and nodded his eyes as yes.

"Lemme carry you.", Sanemi offered.

"It's fine, I'm fine.", Giyuu said, trying to get away from Sanemi.

"Fine then, walk.", Sanemi ordered, getting away.

Giyuu looked at Sanemi and Sanemi gestured him to walk. Giyuu sighed in defeat as he left the tree and started walking but just after 2 steps he lost his balance and was about to fell on face but a hand was wrapped around his torso as he was suddenly lifted up from the ground.

"What are you doing?", Giyuu said, suddenly getting serious.

Sanemi was beyond angry at this point, he was trying to help Giyuu and Giyuu was being stubborn. It didn't matter what happened, it was like Giyuu didn't want his help even if he died.

Giyuu was struggling to get down but Sanemi wasn't letting go and it was too embarassing for Giyuu to ask Sanemi directly in front of everyone.