Chapter 78

"Where's master and Genji?", Giyuu asked Shinobu.

"Don't worry, they were safely transported to a safe place.", Shinobu replied, assuring Giyuu who just nodded.

"Others will arrive soon.", Kanao said, taking fighting position and Giyuu just nodded, already leaving.

After Sanemi and Gyomei, Giyuu and Kanao also joined the fight swiftly.

"It's good that you all are together, I can kill you all together.", Kokushibo said as he defended himself.

"In your f****** dreams!", Sanemi yelled and jumped over to attack the demon but the demon instantly vanished.

All the slayers instantly started searching for the Uppermoon one as they slowly connected their backs together.

".... He's going to attack from above.", Gyomei said and held the chain in his hand, launching the axe connected to it above everyone and a huge clashing sound was hear.

"The h*** is he?!", Sanemi gritted his teeth as he saw the demon right above them, he couldn't sense the demon at all and it irritated him.

As the slayers jumped away, they saw a lightning from the forest as the demon's hand was scratched and he jumped away.

"Zenitsu!", Giyuu called out as he saw the said boy, sleeping.

"I'll kill every demon!", a rough voice was heard and a boar head came out running with both swords in his hands, running weirdly.

".... Really?", Sanemi sighed.

Three more figures emerged from the forest. Two demons and a slayer came out.

"You're too late.", Shinobu said as the three approached them.

"There were demons on the way.", Tanjiro said as Nezuko and Genya nodded.

Sanemi growled slowly. "F*** it all.", Sanemi growled and went to attack the demon.

"Moon breathing, First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace.", the demon said moon crescents were launched.

"What in the f****** h***?!", Sanemi jumped away, avoiding the attack and jumping at the demon.

Genya looked at his brother, who was ready to attack probably the strongest demon after Muzan, he was so focused that he didn't even see the crescent coming at him. He was pulled out of his trance when he was suddenly pulled away by Giyuu.

"This is a fight, focus or you'll die.", Giyuu said as he heard growling from the bushes. "More demons are here, can you do it?", Giyuu asked.

"I....", Genya trailed off, he was afraid, he couldn't even stand still, he was shaking.

"Don't worry, I'll save you....", Giyuu clenched his fists as he saw Kanao, Nezuko and Tanjiro going for the other demons. They were all fighting but he was talking here, his work was to fight, not to talk....

"I'll do it! Save onii chan, please.", Genya looked at Giyuu with pleading eyes.

"I'll save him even if it costs me my life.", Giyuu said went for the Uppermoon as Genya went for other demons.

Gyomei was trying his best to kill the demon but the demon was trying his best to avoid him and he was attacking Sanemi only.

"Shinazugawa san.... he's after you.", Gyomei whispered to Sanemi as he defended Sanemi.

"What--", Sanemi couldn't even finish his sentence and he felt a sword stabbing his left leg.