Chapter 85

"He's awake now!", was the first thing Sanemi heard after he opened his eyes, his vision was so blurry that he couldn't even comprehend who was he looking at.

"Shinazugawa san, it's me, Zenitsu. You're fine, just keep laying down for now. Shinobu San said you'll be fine after rest of some hours.", Zenitsu said to Sanemi as he saw Sanemi struggling to get up.

"Where's Tomioka?", Sanemi asked, his voice dangerously low now, he closed his eyes, he knew his body was exhausted but he knew it wasn't the time to rest.

"Umm .... I'm not allowed to tell you that.", Zenitsu said fidgeting with his fingers.

Sanemi sighed in frustration, he felt his sword was still with him,"Gimme water.", Sanemi ordered and Zenitsu immediately gave a glass of water to Sanemi.

Instead of drinking it, Sanemi poured it all on his eyes.

"Shinazugawa san!", Zenitsu exclaimed in surprise but he couldn't say any further because the next moment, he felt the cold metal of the sword against his neck and Sanemi's glare, which was enough to make his knees weak from pain.

"Either you're going to tell me where's Tomioka or you're going 6 feet under the ground.", Sanemi said, trying his best to focus through his blurry vision.

"Ubuyashiki-sama's backyard!", Zenitsu closed his eyes in fear.

Sanemi immediately left Zenitsu, he knew why Giyuu was there .... To be executed.... he didn't know what Giyuu did to him but he knew Giyuu doesn't mean any harm, if someone's going to get Giyuu's head then they'll have to walk upon Sanemi's body first.

In just a few minutes, Sanemi barged in and he saw Giyuu, whose hands were tied and other Hashiras, Tanjiro and Nezuko who were all worried but on the other hand, the slayers in black were looking determined.

Everyone looked at Sanemi who had just broken the door to come in, before anyone could say anything, Sanemi went to Giyuu, untying his hands and examining for any injuries.

"Shinazugawa san....", Giyuu whispered and looked at Sanemi in daze.

"I'm here, don't worry. You'll be safe.", Sanemi hugged Giyuu who was totally calm.

"You're shaking....", Giyuu said as he slowly rubbed Sanemi's back. Sanemi just hummed.

"Guess we'll have Shinazugawa Sanemi's opinion by himself.", Ubuyashiki said, smiling.

Sanemi looked at every Hashira one by one who all somehow looked relieved now.

He shortly kneeled in front of Ubuyashiki,"I'm really sorry f--", Sanemi was apologizing but it seemed like there was no need to as instantly he was stopped by a hand by Ubuyashiki.

"Shinobu, tell him everything.", Ubuyashiki said with a smile and Shinobu said yes immediately.

"Shinazugawa san, please don't loose your cool right now.", Shinobu pleaded to Sanemi who was ready to dig out the eyes of a slayer who was staring at Giyuu with hatered.

"What's happening here?", Sanemi asked.

"You remember, Giyuu knocked you out?", Shinobu asked Sanemi who nodded. "Well, it was seen by a slayer who thought Giyuu was ready to kill you and he has urged for immediate execution of Giyuu...."