Chapter 73

After playing for the whole day, it was finally evening and the trio reached back to the hut. Immediately Genji's clothes were changed by the 2 Hashiras and they also changed their clothes.

"Follow me.", Urokodaki said as he saw the Hashiras were ready.

"Can I come too, grandpa?", Genji asked Urokodaki who nodded.

"Grandpa?!", Giyuu and Sanemi asked Urokodaki at the same time.

"Any problem?", Urokodaki asked the Hashiras who just shook their heads as no. "Good, follow me now.", Urokodaki said and the 2 Hashiras followed him.

"Where are we going?", Sanemi whispered to Giyuu who just looked ahead.

"You'll know it soon enough.", Giyuu replied with a serious face.

Sanemi could feel that they were going somewhere high as he climbed the mountain.

"Is he gonna push me down the mountain and kill me?", Sanemi exclaimed and looked at Giyuu.

"Something like that but you'll be alive.", Giyuu replied with a sigh.

Sanemi gripped his sword in his hand. "What do you mean....", Sanemi asked, looking suspiciously at Urokodaki.

Giyuu opened his mouth to say something but before he could, Urokodaki called for him.

"Genji wants to talk to you alone, Giyuu.", Urokodaki said and Giyuu looked at Genji who looked worried.

"Okay.", Giyuu picked up Genji and went to side to talk to him.

"We should go ahead.", Urokodaki said to Sanemi when Giyuu went away.

"You're not going to kill me, are you?", Sanemi asked Urokodaki who just ignored him and went ahead.

"What is it?", Giyuu asked Genji in a soft tone and kneeled in front of him.

"Well.... Actually.... Umm.", Genji fidgeted with his fingers.

"What is it Genji?", Giyuu gain asked, petting Genji's head.

"Nothing, grandpa told me to go to side with you for some minutes and I said yes. He told me he would give me a gift if I did it.", Genji told Giyuu whose blood ran cold.

"Fuck....", Giyuu muttered under his breath.
He tried to maintain his calm and saw back,but he could not see Sanemi or Urokodaki.

Without saying anything else, Giyuu held Genji by his clothes, picked him up and ran as fast as he could.

Sanemi followed Urokodaki silently and just after some minutes they reached a waterfall. Sanemi was mesmerized by the beauty of the waterfall in front of him.

"Jump from here.", Urokodaki ordered Sanemi who looked at Urokodaki as if he was going mad.

"I'll die if I jump from this height.", Sanemi said and tried to peek down from the edge to see just how deep the jump would be but before he could even register something, he felt a firm yet gentle hand on his back pushing him down and something being snatched from his waist.

He realised he was pushed in to waterfall and tried to hold his sword but he couldn't feel it. That old man took it ....!! Sanemi realised and flipped himself,trying his best to protect his chest, now looking at the sky as he fell.

Sorry for the late update, I had actually some problems at my home so I was a little busy.