Chapter 28

Since, Sanemi, Giyuu, Inosuke and Genya were all going to the town they left together.

Inosuke was saying, rather yelling, something none of them cared about while they walked towards the town. Giyuu and Sanemi were walking in the front, followed by Inosuke and Genya behind him. Sanemi was still annoyed that Genya was with them but he didn't say anything already knowing the amount of demons there could be.

Soon they all parted ways as assigned.

Sanemi and Inosuke

"Can't you just shut up?!", Sanemi yelled at Inosuke, already annoyed to his limits.

"I WANT TO FIGHT!", Inosuke yelled again.

"It's broad daylight! Why do you think you'll get a f****** demon-- ?!", Sanemi yelled, suddenly stopping.

Inosuke again yelled," THEN I CHALLENGE YOU!"

"Of course, there won't be demons in broad daylight, we have to find demons in the places where there isn't any sunlight!", Sanemi said to himself.

By now everyone was looking at them, ready to attack them as both of them had swords. One looked scary, while talking to himself and the other wore a boar head which was creepy enough.

Sanemi caught on the situation and left from there with Inosuke, cursing him. He didn't want to gain any attention and be pointed out but now, he was sure, many were suspicious of him.

But again, ignoring all this, he was now searching for all the dark places where the demon could hide. He found 5 temples and 1 hotel, all of them abandoned and void of any sunlight, he couldn't search any of the houses for obvious reasons.

So, both of them started to search for the demons there. After hours of searching, they couldn't find even a single demon. They searched all the places, searching in every corner, every place which didn't have any sunlight. They both were searching, even destroying the roof of 2 temples so that the demons would be exposed to sunlight if there were any but it was of no use.

"We can't find them", Inosuke said, sitting on the ground, finally tired of all the yelling, running and all.

"F*** OFF! IF YOU CAN'T DO IT, I'LL DO IT ALONE BY MYSELF!", Sanemi yelled, past his limits. He saw red, all he felt was rage, he wanted to destroy this whole town, every single house, till there was no place to hide in the whole town, till they couldn't hide anymore. He wanted to kill the demons, to destroy them and protect everyone there.

In his rage, Sanemi punched the floor with all his might. But the floor was nothing he expected. He expected his hand to bleed and get injured by hitting the hard ground beneath the wooden floor but his hand went through it.

There was nothing beneath the wooden floor, it was all hollow and now, he felt like he has just won the lottery. He now knew where the demons were but unfortunately, the sun was already setting. Now, the sunlight couldn't reach inside the hollow underground tunnels.

"Destroy each and every floor you find of each of the temple and that abandoned hotel.", Sanemi said and started cutting the floor to get in, hearing Inosuke laugh and say," I'LL KILL THE DEMONS NOW!"

Sanemi entered into the tunnel, shocked at how many branches the tunnel had, it looked almost endless. He couldn't see where the end was but he started hearing the noises from above, clearly knowing it was Inosuke but before he could do something more, he heard many loud thuds and suddenly the tunnels sere collapsing.