Chapter 71

"I know you like him, I know he likes you too, so I won't interfere between you both it's your matter but I have seen him from his childhood. He has already suffered enough and lost enough people, please, don't let him down.", Urokodaki said and bowed to Sanemi whose eyes widened.

"Hey! Old man, don't bow, it feels creepy. I'll take care of Giyuu even if you didn't say and I don't like him .... I love him....", Sanemi smiled as he remembered Giyuu.

"Don't tell Giyuu about our talk.", Urokodaki said and left as if nothing had happened.

"Did that old man lost a screw of his brain?", Sanemi said to himself and also went to Genji.

Present time

Is it really true that you like me too? Can I confess to you and expect that things won't turn out bad? Do you really feel the same way for me as I do for you? .... Sanemi thought as he looked at the asleep Giyuu.

Sanemi smiled at himself at the past memories of Giyuu and whispered,"Guess it's worth a try." With this, Sanemi slept, looking at Giyuu one last time.

The next morning

"GET UP!", Genji yelled and pulled Sanemi's clothes as Sanemi buried his face in his pillow.

"Shut up kiddo, I don't get to rest daily.", Sanemi said and tried to get his blanket back from Genji.

"Pleasee!! We have to leave soon so that we can enjoy for longer.", Genji said to Sanemi who looked at him.

"Why should I listen to a brat like you? Gimme a valid reason.", Sanemi said seriously as he looked at Genji.

"Shinazugawa san, don't tease Genji. We have to go soon.", Giyuu said as he entered the room after showering.

"Giyuu san!", Genji said and he looked at Giyuu.

"I'm going to get ready now.", Sanemi was already going to get ready and Genji looked so confused like he read a book of physics.

".... He listens to you only.", Genji whined as Giyuu picked him up.

"Don't worry, he'll listen to you too, just be a good boy.", Giyuu said, combing Genji's hairs away from his eyes.

"Really?", Genji looked amazed at Giyuu.

"Yes, now go and tell Urokodaki san that we are leaving.", Giyuu put Genji down and Genji ran to Urokodaki's room after shouting yes.

After Sanemi got ready, the trio left. They were actually going somewhere, they just wanted to roam around for the whole day and enjoy each other's company.

"So, where do you want to go?", Sanemi asked Giyuu as Giyuu was familiar with the mountain.

"Wherever you say.", Giyuu replied.

"Is there something awesome here?", Genji asked Giyuu who thought for a moment.

"Hmm .... Come with me.", Giyuu told Sanemi who lifted Genji in his arms.

"Let's go there the faster the better.", Sanemi said with a small smile and Giyuu nodded before jumping on trees.

Sanemi followed Giyuu closely, finally being able to run like before was a refreshing feeling for both the Hashiras, even Genji was enjoying.

"We have reached.", Giyuu suddenly stopped and Sanemi almost bumped into him but fortunately he didn't. When Sanemi looked at the view in front of him, all he could saw was a wow.

Sorry for the late update! I am preparing for exams actually, I literally failed a test and it's the first time I failed in school. I'll try to update soon.  🤧🤧