Chapter 46

With Mitsuri and Shinobu

Shinobu left when she saw how Giyuu and Sanemi were hugging, she never thought it would hurt this much to see Giyuu with Sanemi, to see the person she loved from years with someone else. She loved Giyuu and was sure all the Hashiras knew except Giyuu himself, she was ready to wait for Giyuu, she wanted his happiness, she wanted him to herself.

But Giyuu never looked at her as more than a friend, he always considered her as a friend, she thought it would've easy to have him after becoming his friend but it wasn't....

She was jealous and hurt but she wanted Giyuu to be happy, everytime she encouraged Sanemi to chase him, everytime she teased Giyuu by Sanemi's name or vice versa, it broke her heart, she never thought Giyuu would be in boys but he was and it wasn't normal.

"Shinobu san!", Shinobu heard the voice of love Hashira and quickly wiped her tears, putting on a fake smile.

"You cried?", Mitsuri asked as she finally faced Shinobu.

"N-No .... I didn't.", Shinobu replied but her voice betrayed her.

"Shinobu san, it's because of Tomioka san, isn't it?", Mitsuri asked, clearly worried now.

"Is it that visible?", Shinobu asked with a sad smile.

"It is.", Mitsuri said, tears filling her own eyes by watching her best friend crying.

"Then why can't he see it?", Shinobu asked Mitsuri, tears flowing down.

Mitsuri hugged her. She knew no words could comfort the Insect Hashira, she can't have Tomioka and it was a bitter truth that she had to accept. Mitsuri couldn't give Shinobu happiness in this case but she'll be there for her.

Both the female Hashiras hugged till the smaller one calmed down. Mitsuri took her to her room and both of them spent the night together.

With Michael Jackson

Muzan was more than just enraged by the failure of the demons, there were 3 uppermoons but all of them failed to get the Blue Spider Lily, they failed just by some minutes, if only Akaza didn't give up, he could've gotten the Blue Spider Lily.

"THEY ALL FAILED!! THEY ARE ALL WASTE!", Muzan screamed as Gyokko, Gyutaro, Daki and Kokushibo kneeled in front of him, scared for their lives.

"No! It wasn't the demons .... It were the Hashiras, they killed them! I want the Hashiras dead! Yeah .... They should die!", Muzan said as he smiled to himself in sinister way.

"They'll regret being born!", Muzan said and suddenly looked at Kokushibo.

"Master, do you want m--", Kokushibo was interfered by Muzan.

"No! I want them to be turned to demon, I'll make them regret! I'll get them alive and torture them for the loss they caused me!", Muzan said and suddenly the whole ground started shaking.