Chapter 86

"The h***?!", Sanemi exclaimed,"I'll kill him! Who was that?!", Sanemi said, holding his sword.

"Shinazugawa san! It's not the time, right now the condition of Giyuu's execution is that one of the Hashiras and atleast 20 slayers agree but since all of us denied, it wasn't possible so it was assumed that you would say yes as Giyuu attacked you, right now, 20 slayers have said yes to Giyuu's execution, now they need only one Hashira's vote to execute Giyuu ....", Shinobu said.

"I disagree! Tomioka won't be executed and if anyone wishes to do so, then come for me first.", Sanemi grumbled and looked at every junior slayer present there.

"That's your final answer?", Ubuyashiki asked Sanemi who nodded,"Yes.".

"Then, it's clear, Tomioka Giyuu won't be executed, he's beneficial to the slayers in this fight. I won't force anyone to co-operate with Tomioka Giyuu but since Shinazugawa Sanemi and Tomioka Giyuu are close, I'll suggest that these two stay together from now on to control any unexpected happenings.", Ubuyashiki concluded and everyone kneeled down, agreeing.

After Ubuyashiki went inside, a slayer whispered under his breathe,"This demon should've died", but unfortunately Sanemi heard it.

"What the f*** did you say?!", Sanemi grumbled and before the slayer could reply, he was on the ground with Sanemi on top of him. Sanemi pointed his sword at the Slayer's eyes.

"Remember, if I can break rules to save Tomioka, I can kill for him too.", Sanemi whispered to the slayer who just started at him, wide eyed.

"Shinazugawa san, that's enough!", Giyuu pulled Sanemi away and led him outside.

After they were outside, Giyuu suddenly stopped, Sanemi looked at Giyuu.

"What happened?", Sanemi asked Giyuu.

"Thank you....", Giyuu said slowly, without turning back.

Sanemi knew Giyuu was shy by the way his ears turned redhe wanted to ask Giyuu a million questions but right now, he just wanted to hug Giyuu and he did it.

"I love you, Tomioka.", Sanemi smiled as he hugged Giyuu from back and kissed his ear.

Giyuu held Sanemi's hands, feeling the warmth of the hug.

"I love you too, Shinazugawa san....", Giyuu whispered so slowly that Sanemi barely heard it but it was enough to make Sanemi loose his control.

Sanemi's hug loosened and Giyuu felt a warm liquid on his shoulder and immediately turned back,"Shinazugawa san! Why's your nose bleeding again?" Tomioka exclaimed, instantly wiping Sanemi's nose with the sleeve of his uniform.

"You'll be the death of me!", Sanemi groaned at the worried expression Giyuu had on his face.

"Huh? What happened? Did I hurt you?", Giyuu asked, genuinely worried.

Instead of answering, Sanemi leaned it and picked Giyuu's lips," You knocked me out, remember?", Sanemi laughed and saw how Giyuu's face turned from pink to red.

"I'm sorry for that ....", Giyuu looked down, he was feeling guilty for that, he knew that he surely used more than the required strength because Sanemi woke up after almost 12 hours.

"It's okay, you can knock me down anywhere , anytime but I want to see you when I wake up, not that chicken boy.", Sanemi smiled and Giyuu blushed, looking away.