Chapter 80

Everyone stared at the scene as the demon stabbed Giyuu from behind. Nezuko tried to help Giyuu but she was held back by some demons.

"TOMIOKA!", Sanemi yelled as he tried to go to them but he couldn't, his legs were shaky, he was afraid .... for the first time in his life after becoming a Hashira, he felt so scared that he couldn't even stand.

Every slayer tried to run to Kokushibo and Giyuu to help Giyuu but all were stopped by demons, which just came out from the forest.

Without saying a word, Kokushibo instantly kept his injured hand at his sword and his blood flew through it, mixing with Giyuu's.

"I want you to utilise every drop of this precious blood, I'll come for you later.", Kokushibo whispered to Giyuu.

Suddenly, Kokushibo felt a presence near him and he instantly made Giyuu kneel down and got down. Kanao had just tried to attack him but in an instance, Kokushibo kicked her away and Kanao collided with Gyomei who was fighting with demons.

Giyuu screamed as he felt an agonizing pain in his whole body. Sanemi was suddenly pulled out of his trance and he immediately jumped to attack the demon but Kokushibo was faster, he pulled out his sword and jumped away before Sanemi could even touch him.

"GIYUU!", Sanemi instantly held Giyuu in his arms, pressing his wounds, trying to stop the bleeding.

In an instant, Kokushibo escaped from there as he noticed it was going to be dawn soon.

"THAT DEMON IS ESCAPING!", Inosuke yelled as he saw Kokushibo going away.

"F*** HIM! SHINOBU! SAVE HIM!", Sanemi yelled almost crying as he held Giyuu close to himself.

Giyuu's veins were turning purple, he had tears running down his face, his pupils were dilated. Shinobu instantly ran to Giyuu, checking up on him.

"Giyuu, stay with me please, look at me! Not you too!", Sanemi held Giyuu's hand in a tight grip.

Shinobu examined him and instantly lifted up Giyuu's sleeves, to expose the arm on which Nezuko had bitten. Her eyes became wide as she gulped.

"Shinazugawa san .... leave him.", Shinobu said, shivering.

"WHAT THE F*** DO YOU MEAN?!", Sanemi yelled.

Shinobu pointed at Giyuu's arm, as soon as Sanemi saw it, he was petrified. The bite mark which wasn't healing even a bit for the past month was almost healed.

"No .... please no ....", Sanemi watched Giyuu in horror as he his saw veins popping on whole body, a blue marking was slowly getting visible on his left cheek and his nails were growing at an inhumane speed.

"HE'S TURNING INTO A DEMON!", Zenitsu yelled in horror as he hid behind Nezuko.

"NO! HE'S NOT, SHUT UP!", Sanemi yelled, tears escaping his eyes.

"We have to kill him ....", Shinobu gulped, trying her best to not to break down.

"No! He's fine, he was stabbed! We've to save him!", Sanemi said, clearly unsure but he was instantly petrified when he saw the stabs in Giyuu's chest closing....

Actually, this was supposed to be the sad ending episode but yep! I changed it so, I had to take sometime to figure it out. Sorry for the late 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️
Thank you for the support 🌝❤️