Chapter 30

Author's note (Spoilers) - I know that all the lower moons were killed by Michael Jackson and yep, Douma will be killed by Kanao, Inosuke and Shinobu and Shinobu dies but it'll all change in my story. Also, Hantengu's story too.

When Giyuu woke up, he felt disgusted, how he was a Hashira but he was attacked, he didn't even notice that there was someone else there. If it were Kocho, she would've found it out in an instant or if it was Shinazugawa, he wouldn't be knocked out .... Wait! He came here with Genya! Shinazugawa's brother, where's he?

Thinking all this, Giyuu jolted up, searching for Genya. He saw his sword just beside him. His hands were tied behind his back, his head hurting because of sitting up so fast, he saw Genya was there, also tied up and unconscious but what disturbed him the most were the screams outside and laughs of demons, clearly telling the town was under attack of demons, he had to save the people. Suddenly he heard a small laugh, clearly knowing who it was.

"Aww~ seems like the little prince woke up", said Douma, walking closer to Giyuu who was on the ground.

Now Giyuu was sure he would throw up he was here any minute longer.

"Hmm~ while your friends are fighting how about we 'play' a little?", Douma said, squatting in front of Giyuu.

"Shut up", Giyuu replied, turning his face to the other side.

Douma held Giyuu's face in his hand, squeezing his face and pushing his nails into the soft skin. "Look at me when I talk or else I'll be hurt~", Douma said with a cheerful voice.

Both of them maintained an eye contact for some seconds before Douma was on the ground with his hand cut off. Douma looked certainly shocked, watching how the water Hashira was now standing on his feet, with his sword in his hands.

"A Hashira indeed", Douma laughed and stood up, his arm regenerating in seconds.

" Water breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash", Giyuu attacked Douma, they both came out of the house, breaking one of it's wall by the impact of the attack.

The attack had reduced Douma's chest to shreds but he was still regenerating, Giyuu again wanted to attack but suddenly Douma was behind him, whispering in his ears in creepily happy voice," I didn't want to show you all this but look at it yourself ~", there Giyuu saw what he didn't want to see.

The whole town was almost ruined, there was fire all over, the houses were ruined, there were demons attacking people, holes in the ground from which the demons were coming out, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Shinobu, Sanemi and Kanao were all fighting from demons, which were surprisingly more than just what they imagined. People were crying, running for survival and begging for help.

"Sadly, you have to deal with all this, if you stay alive, we'll fight and hopefully you'll become a demon", was all Douma said and he vanished in thin air.