Chapter 9

Sanemi's POV
(I don't usually write POV's so, please tell me my mistakes in the comment section, it'll help me)

I was beyond angry at Tomioka, he looks like he has totally given up on life. There he was f****** pinning that demon out who was spilling God knows what liquids.

As soon as I took the liquid that was spitted over Tomioka, my back was burning. I can't even imagine what would've happened if Tomioka took it straight on his face.

I was also angry that he was making strategy with new comers and even a f****** demon but didn't tell me anything. I really wanted to curse him for that and I told everyone of them to leave from there, to not to become more pissed.

"What the h*** were you doing, huh?!", I asked Tomioka and held his collar of uniform pulling him on his feet.

He slowly hissed but got up," What do you mean?", he asked me if it was the most random thing.

"You f*****!", I was about to punch him but suddenly he held my clothes and his knees almost buckled.

"What are you doing ....?", I asked being clueless but he didn't say anything, tears pooled his eyes and he was suddenly trembling. I quickly kneeled on the ground, holding his head and torso and asking him what was the matter.

Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching us but I didn't care, it was already morning and the demon was dead and, when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I again saw that Kamado kid running towards us.

"GIYUU SAN!", he yelled and kneeled in front of me, holding Giyuu in his arms.

"What's happening to him?!", I asked panicking, I just wanted to know that he's safe, but he just ignored my question and took a corner of his own Haori and wiped the deep blue liquid off Giyuu and there I saw, his skin was as if it was burnt.

At that moment, I felt as if my heart was going to stop beating, Giyuu was almost closing his eyes, that Kamado kid and his friends were screaming something while wiping the liquid off Giyuu but his skin was slowly dissolving.

I didn't know what came over me, but I just picked up Giyuu and ran towards Kocho's estate,"Don't close your eyes.", was all I was able to say before my tears spilled on his face.

End of Sanemi's POV

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke followed him but Sanemi was way too fast.

As soon as they reached there, Shinobu and Aoi took Giyuu to a room while Kanao treated Sanemi.

At last, it was confirmed that the liquids that the demon spilled around was poison of different kinds. Sanemi's torso was wrapped and he was told to rest for the rest of the week but the poison on Giyuu and Tanjiro was new to everyone. Tanjiro was safe for now as he didn't have much of it and most of it was wiped off but Giyuu's condition was serious, he had that liquid on torso and legs and a little on his neck and face.

".... Can't say anything about Tomioka san but you all should rest.", Shinobu said with her cheerful voice which shocked everyone except the wind Hashira who was immediately able to tell what was she hiding in her voice.

"He's not gonna make it .... Is he?", Sanemi asked while looking down in a dangerously low voice.

"Only 10% chance of survival ....", Shinobu replied.