Chapter 79

"Ah!", Sanemi tried his best to silence himself but a small scream escaped his lips as he held his leg which was stabbed.

"Shinazugawa san!", Giyuu, who just arrived there held Sanemi.

"Tomioka, defend him.", Gyomei ordered Giyuu who obeyed.

"I'm fine.", Sanemi tried to stand up but a hand instantly stopped him.

"You're injured, wrap it up, stop the bleeding first.", Giyuu told Sanemi and Sanemi gritted his teeth at that.

"F***! Go join the fight, I'll be fine.", Sanemi ordered Giyuu who seemed to be in a trance.

"Be safe.", Giyuu whispered to Sanemi and went next to Gyomei who was fighting from Uppermoon 1 along with Genya.

"It's you who's in danger dummy ....", Sanemi said to himself slowly as he saw Giyuu fighting with Kokushibo.

Genya was fighting from Uppermoon 1 as he had just bitten a demon but now he felt like his powers were fading away. He wanted to protect Sanemi like Sanemi always protected him but he couldn't. It was getting too overwhelming for him. He was fighting from Uppermoon 1 which was already terrifying for him.

"Don't die here.", Giyuu said as he joined the fight.

"Tomioka san!", Genya exclaimed.

Giyuu looked at Genya once and started to fight.

As soon as Giyuu joined the fight, the demon started attacking him, Gyomei was trying his best to defend Giyuu but the demon was way too focused, it was as if the demon was here just for him.

"So noisy.", Kokushibo said as he kicked Gyomei and Genya away one by one.

"What the f*** do you want?!", Giyuu asked as he defended himself from the enormous amount of force from the demon's sword.

"Isn't it obvious till now?", Kokushibo asked Giyuu who was fighting for his life.

"H***!", Giyuu gritted his teeth and suddenly he felt another presence right behind him. Just in time, Giyuu jumped away and a sword slashed Kokushibo's chest. It was none other than Sanemi.

"You annoy me to death!", Sanemi said as he pushed his sword further in Kokushibo's chest.

"Wrong move.", Kokushibo said as he raised his sword to attack Sanemi but his sword couldn't even reach him when two forces stopped him.

Sanemi was both grateful and annoyed. The people who saved him were Nezuko and Giyuu.

Sanemi smirked as he saw from the corner of his eyes, Gyomei getting up.

Kokushibo looked around and saw that other slayers has eliminated almost every other demon and he knew, if he stayed any longer, it would be life endangering for him.

"You forced me to do this.", Kokushibo said and suddenly Nezuko was thrown to the nearest rock, she collided with so much force that the rock was shattered to pieces.

"NEZUKO!", Tanjiro, Giyuu and Shinobu, all screamed in unison.

Giyuu immediately ran to Nezuko but Sanemi tried his best to hold Kokushibo in place.

As soon as Giyuu reached Nezuko, Kokushibo launched himself with full force, Sanemi tried his best to stop the demon but all he could do was stab his hand.

Giyuu stood in front of Nezuko, ready to defend her but before anyone could react, a sword passed through Giyuu's chest from behind.