Chapter 59

Giyuu immediately looked at Sanemi who was looking at Nezuko with wide eyes. She was burning, Tanjiro was running to her.

Giyuu left his sword and ran to the siblings, trying his best to cover Nezuko, he felt others trying to cover Nezuko too but it was too late, she was already burning. Other demons burnt away already but it seemed like Nezuko wasn't burning away in an instant.

Tanjiro started crying, begging Nezuko to stay with him. Giyuu saw how heartbroken the siblings looked and it pained him that he couldn't do anything.

Giyuu immediately closed his eyes, he couldn't get up because there were other Hashiras behind him, covering Kamado siblings and he couldn't bear to watch Nezuko turn to dust, he felt tears rolling down his eyes but he couldn't bring himself to take his hands off the siblings.

His hand on Nezuko felt like it was burning, his other hand on Tanjiro could feel the trembling of Tanjiro. It was like Giyuu shutted himself off, he couldn't hear anything, it all went silent, he didn't feel anything, he knew, he was going to pass out soon, he knew but he didn't move.

Suddenly he felt someone hugging him, he opened his eyes, trembling and saw Nezuko who was smiling as if she was a human and Tanjiro who was crying while smiling. Both of the siblings were hugging Giyuu.

"Nezuko, Tanjiro....", Giyuu internally cringed at how weak his voice was but he immediately hugged back them and felt other Hashiras slowly leaving him.

"Giyuu san ....", Tanjiro said between his cries.

"It's fine.", Giyuu shortly replied, trying his best to keep his voice normal.

"It's fine ....", Nezuko said, smiling and Giyuu swore, it felt like he saw an angel.

After sometime Giyuu slowly parted away from the siblings and stood up, accidentally knocking his head on Rengoku's nose, making his nose bleed.

"Sorry!", Giyuu immediately said and looked at Rengoku who was holding his nose while grunting.

"It's fine! I'm good!", Rengoku said with his smiling face.

"He's fine, what about you?", Sanemi meddled, dragging Giyuu away.

Giyuu looked at him,"What about me?"

"Are you fine?", Sanemi asked.

"Yeah .... I'm good.", Giyuu replied.

"I can carry you back if you want.", Sanemi offered, knowing damn well everyone there knew about his feelings towards Giyuu.

Sanemi slowly raised his hand to caress Giyuu's head but before he could Giyuu looked at Inosuke who was laying down.

"You can carry him if you are fine.", Giyuu looked back at Sanemi who wanted to yeet Inosuke out of the earth and everyone there facepalmed at Giyuu's oblivious behaviour except Rengoku and Inosuke.

"It's fine, let--", Sanemi was about to tell Giyuu to just go with him but a loud cry interrupted him.

Everyone looked that way and saw Genji (kid from chapter 29 and 48), he was crying near an injured person. Giyuu, Genya and Sanemi ran near the kid, Giyuu held the child, covered his eyes and lifted him. Sanemi and Genya went to check the person, yep, it was his mother, her torso was crushed and deformed and she was crying and breathing her last breaths.

"Please .... Take care of my .... Child.", She whispered and more tears left her eyes as her eyes became motionless.

Sanemi and Giyuu looked at each other, Sanemi shook his head as no and Giyuu nodded.

I just read the comments on previous chapters and I swear, y'all have really left creative comments and the conversation in the comment section is just adorable. 😫❤️
Also, I really liked the usernames. 😍😍
Just wanted to tell .... 👀👍