Chapter 34

"WHERE THE H***DID HE GO TO?!", Sanemi yelled, looking for Genya who was supposed to look for Kocho but didn't return. Giyuu and Tanjiro following closely.

"I smell a demon!", Tanjiro went to the left side and each of them followed. They reached where the people were, Nezuko was lying down, regenerating while growling with a pained expression.

"NEZUKO!", Tanjiro yelled and went to Nezuko. Suddenly, it started raining, everyone there was looking at each other, trying to justify why the slayers were pointing their swords towards them.

Sanemi was about to yell for the demon but suddenly, a tree fell down in his right, barely missing Tomioka who stared at the tree without even flinching. There were Kocho, Kanao and Inosuke fighting from not only 1 but 2 uppermoons. People started leaving, Sanemi knew now, he couldn't catch the demon now, it was going to escape. He couldn't do anything, he was here to kill the demons but he couldn't do it, he was looking down as people passed by him running, he was looking down, tears of humiliation filling his eyes. Suddenly, he felt warm and saw pink and magenta flames, he looked up to see the whole area burning. Nezuko was doing this, her hand was on the ground and she was using here blood demon art.

"FAST!", Giyuu yelled at Sanemi, watching how Sanemi was zoning out. There were 3 people or demons disguised as people, who were burning in that flame. Giyuu had taken down 1 and Tanjiro had taken out 1 and Sanemi launched with his sword pointing towards it, cutting off it's head in a swift motion.

Sanemi looked up and saw that Giyuu and Tanjiro already joined the fight with the others. Genya was also there, fighting. The whole town was ruined, firstly by fire and now, as it has rained, it was all just ashes and ruins. It was still raining and thundering but no one of them were bothered.

Giyuu was fighting from uppermoon 3 with Inosuke and Tanjiro, while others fought with uppermoon 2. Sanemi went for uppermoon 2, remembering how he literally harassed Giyuu.

"Haha~ Akaza dono~ Isn't it just amazing how both of us can feast on demon slayers?~", Douma said as he finally caught Kanao by her neck and threw her at a tree.

His half of the face was pale purple as Shinobu injected him with poison but the poison was working very slowly. Shinobu and Inosuke were more than just injured, it was a miracle they were still fighting.

"Shut up and fight!", Akaza said as Giyuu cut off his arm, it regenerated in some seconds. "Seems like you can fight!", Akaza said and jumped back. Tanjiro didn't jump but Giyuu jumped too with Akaza, still fighting with him.

Once Tanjiro was out of the fight, he couldn't get in again, there was no opening, they were fighting way too fast to get interrupted. Tanjiro glanced at others, trying to help them too but Sanemi was alone was taking uppermoon 2. Shinobu, Inosuke, Genya and Kanao trying to get their stamina back.

Both of the demons glanced at each other for a split second while fighting with the slayers and started backing towards each other till they were side to side. Water Hashira and Wind Hashira made an eye contact, too before the demons switched their places. Blowing a powerful attack at each Hashira.