Chapter 25

"Are you feeling fine, Tanjiro?", Giyuu asked Tanjiro.

Tanjiro nodded," I am sorry Giyuu san, I was being weak in between the fight....", Tanjiro looked down on his lap.

"I would be worried if you weren't", Giyuu ruffled Tanjiro's hairs. "Sleep for now, it'll be morning after some hours.", Giyuu said and tucked Tanjiro in the bed.

"And you too, sleep.", Giyuu said to Genya.

"Don't you want to know about me and--", Genya was about to ask but Giyuu interrupted," In the morning ", and left the room.

Giyuu went to the hallway and found Sanemi standing there, cursing. He sighed, knowing it was the worst time to confront the bigger but went to him.

"You should sleep.", Giyuu said to Sanemi, cringing that it wasn't the best thing to say but his conversation skills were at their worst.

Sanemi laughed at it sarcastically. "Just go, I don't want to be angrier", Sanemi said and looked away.

"Okay", Giyuu said and started leaving.

Sanemi's eyes widened," OI!", he yelled and held Giyuu's wrist to stop him. Giyuu looked at him, cluelessly.

"At least try to persuade me, how can you give up so easily?!", Sanemi hissed at Giyuu.

"It's night, we need someone to guard anyway", Giyuu said.

"Do it with me.", Sanemi said. Finally having courage to take a step to get closer to Giyuu.

"Huh?", Giyuu asked, misunderstanding Sanemi, his ears turning red.

Sanemi looked at Giyuu, soon getting what Giyuu thought. "IT'S NOT THAT! GUARD WITH ME! F*** YOU TOMIOKA!", Sanemi yelled, now blushing red.

Giyuu's ears just reddened and he tried to yank his hand back which was held by Sanemi. Sanemi now realised he was holding Giyuu's hand the whole time and blushed in crimson.

"C-Come in the lawn outside", Sanemi said and left trying to calm himself down.

Giyuu was blushing like crazy, he was easily flustered and he hated that, any small skinship would make him shy and flustered that's why he always avoided being touched. Soon after he calmed down and went to where Sanemi called him.

There he saw Sanemi standing and looking at the moon. He silently went there and tapped Sanemi's shoulder.

Sanemi was caught off guard and screamed," F*** Tomioka! Atleast make some noises when you walk!", He said calming himself down and placing his hand on his chest.

"On the left", Giyuu said.

"Huh?", Sanemi asked.

"The heart is on the left", Giyuu said and touched Sanemi's left side of his chest with his index finger.

"Ohh", Sanemi said now realising he put his hand on the right side. "So? It my body, I can touch myself wherever I want!", Sanemi replied, trying not to look embarassed.

"Okay", Giyuu said and went to sit on a bench.

Even if Giyuu went to rest, Sanemi thought that Giyuu was hurt by what he said. In his eyes, Giyuu looked so pitiful, so cute, as a small child.

"Hey....", Sanemi said.

Giyuu looked at him.

"Sorry...", Sanemi said looking down, embarassed.

Giyuu looked at Sanemi and asked," For what?"

At that moment, Sanemi could've sweared, he would've killed Tomioka if he was someone another than the person he loves.