Chapter 83

Giyuu opened his eyes slowly, taking deep breaths. Sanemi wanted to hug Giyuu tighter and never leave him but he held back, it was not the time. Suddenly, Sanemi felt a silence taking over. He opened his eyes and everyone was taking steps back while taking their swords out.

Sanemi now noticed how Giyuu wasn't hugging him back, his breaths were suddenly felt deep and that presence he felt was totally different than that of a person's.

Sanemi gulped nervously and parted himself from Giyuu, shaking as he hoped what he was thinking wasn't true but all of his hopes were shattered when he saw Giyuu's face, his eyes now had pupils which were more blue than before, earlier everyone said Giyuu's eyes were like deep blue ocean but now, they looked like that unending outer space which was unknown to human kind. His left cheek had a blue pattern and now, Giyuu had fangs.

".... Giyuu.", Sanemi called out in shaky voice as he hoped to get some emotions in those deep emotionless eyes. For a split second, it did look like Giyuu's eyes had held some kind of emotions but it was all back to normal once he blinked his eyes.

"Why am I still alive?", Giyuu asked in a slow voice.

"What?", Sanemi asked, not believing what he just heard.

"Why am I still alive?! Why am I not dead?!", Giyuu said, now louder.

"THE H*** DO YOU MEAN BY YOU'RE STILL ALIVE?! ARE YOU OIT OF YOUR F****** MIND?!", Sanemi didn't want to answer these questions, not when he had to kill his lover, not after he was ready to die after killing the person he loved the most. His love was back, the person he loved was back somehow but the first thing he said was why was he alive ....

"Shinazugawa san!", Sanemi heard his name being called and he was pulled out of his trance, he saw Giyuu in front of him being pinned to the ground from his shoulders, looking at him worriedly.

"F***!", Sanemi cursed and got up, leaving in an instant. Sanemi ran away as fast as he could, he was not ready to face Giyuu, not after he had killed him.... not fter he failed to protect him .... he didn't want to face anyone, he wanted to be alone. Just when he thought he was strong enough to protect everyone, he couldn't do it .... he had lost his love, his love was now a demon .... he failed in protecting his love .... he felt like a failure.

Sanemi was running as fast as he could with all those injuries, he didn't know where he was going but he wanted to breathe, he couldn't breathe, he wanted to be alone, he wanted to think it all alone .... but he didn't want to be alone at the same time, he wanted someone near him, he was scared somehow.

Just when he was thinking all this, he felt a grip on his wrist.

"Why are you so fast ....".