Chapter 42

"Just eat your f****** food and stop acting like a kid!", Sanemi yelled at Giyuu who was also irritated by this behaviour of Sanemi.

"Put. Me. Down.", Giyuu said, as if giving warning.

Sanemi ignored Giyuu as Giyuu's room came into view but suddenly he felt a sting on his arm. He looked down and saw Giyuu's hand pinching him.

"Ouch! You seriously pinched me?!", Sanemi yelled at him.

"Yeah!", Giyuu said, now finally his feet touching the ground slowly as Sanemi's grip loosened.

But before his feet could land he was suddenly pinned onto the wall, both his hands pinned above his head by Sanemi's one hand. Sanemi's face just some inches away from him.

"Tomioka Giyuu, don't make me angry, you'll regret it.", Sanemi said coming closer to Giyuu, who was trying to get out of his grip.

"I made you angry?! Don't joke!", Giyuu looked back at Sanemi with rage.

They both made an eye contact for some minutes before Sanemi laughed and looked away. Giyuu looked at him, confused, giving up on freeing his hands long ago. Suddenly Sanemi stopped laughing and looked at Giyuu, coming very close to his face in the process. Giyuu closed his eyes and looked away, if he didn't, Sanemi was sure their lips would've touched.

"Look at me!", Sanemi said and held Giyuu's face turning it to his own. Giyuu looked at him, not very confident because of the skinship but clearly irritated.

Sanemi looked at Giyuu and then at his ears which were clearly red, his lips which were pushed together, his forehead which was bandaged was covered by his hairs but now it was more visible from near.

(This was requested by a reader, I am sorry, I can't find your comment, please tell me which was it, I remember the user but couldn't find the comment, sorry 🤧💔)

(Yeah, if you want any scenes, just tell me in comments, I'm up for it)

Suddenly they both heard a grasp from the other side of the corridor. They both looked at that and saw Mitsuri there, putting her hands on her mouth as if shocked, with Obanai beside her.

Then they both realised their positions and before Sanemi could say something, he was kicked on his stomach by Giyuu who immediately went in his room as soon as Sanemi was down.

"Ouch!", Sanemi yelped in pain and sat while clutching onto his stomach.

"What the f*** was that?", Obanai asked himself as Mitsuri was still shocked.

"I thought Shinobu and Tomioka san were a couple .... ", Mitsuri whispered.

"Shut it!", Sanemi said, finally standing up. He does have some good strength.... Sanemi thought as his stomach hurted when he stood up.

"You told me you didn't know if he loved you back!", Obanai argued and Mitsuri gasped at the newly found information.

"Shinazugawa san loves Tomioka san?", Mitsuri asked Obanai.

"I.... No! I mean, yes but technically no! But--", Obanai was shuttering as Sanemi glared at him.

"Of course he does.", A voice came from the corner as they all turned and saw Shinobu who was walking with the help of Kanao.

What a wonderful day .... Sanemi thought as he sighed, feeling defeated.