Chapter 47

"Where's Mitsuri?", Obanai asked Sanemi, Genya and Giyuu who just entered the room in which the man was kept. Genya tagged along with Giyuu because he remembered how that man injured and held him and Giyuu captive last time in the town.

"With Kocho.", Sanemi shortly replied and the 3 Hashiras and Genya looked at the man who was passed out, he was covered in many injuries and was bleeding, those weren't fatal but surely hurted like hell.

"That head butting kid is just beside the room, be quiet, if he hears, he'll be traumatized.", Sanemi reminded Giyuu who took steps towards the injured man.

Giyuu squatted in front of the man. It looked like the man was unconscious but Giyuu knew it better.

"What is it?", Giyuu asked the man.

".... I shouldn't always have a reason to see my brother-in-law, should I?", the man slowly looked up at Giyuu who just looked at the man with hateful eyes. Everyone there widened their eyes at the sudden confession.

Without answering him, Giyuu stood up, getting ready to leave but before he could, the man caught his leg. Giyuu again looked at the man.

"Why is it you, huh?!", The man asked. Giyuu looked away from the man.

"Are you lucky because you are Tomioka Giyuu or you're Tomioka Giyuu because you're lucky?", The man asked, finally looking up at Giyuu.

"You know the answer better than anyone else.", Giyuu finally replied.

"YOU SHOULD'VE DIED A LONG TIME AGO! THE VILLAGERS THOUGHT OF YOU AS AN INSANE KID! TSUT-- AAH!", the man was screaming but before he could finish, Giyuu held his mouth in one hand, squeezed it tightly.

"Don't call her name.", Giyuu hissed at him. The man smile at Giyuu and suddenly launched towards him.

"TOMIOKA!", Sanemi yelled and tried to stab the man before he could reach Giyuu, Genya also fired at the direction but both the attacks were meaningless.

Giyuu firmly held the man at his place, both the attacks went straight past his face, the man looked as if he was traumatized but Giyuu still had the same expression of hatred.

"You left behind everyone, your parents, your sister, me.... Do you think you're going to heaven after this all?", The man said to Giyuu.

"Why did you help demons?", Obanai asked, finally getting into this interrogation.

"Shut up! It's a family mat--", Giyuu punched him.

"Don't you dare.", Giyuu hissed and held the man up by his hairs.

"You're ashamed of your brother-in-law now?.... This is why I joined the demon, atleast, he promised to make me stronger, not leave me behind.", The man started laughing but tears were flowing through his eyes.

"Look at yourself, you're neither a human not a demon.", Giyuu said.

"So what, huh?! You killed so many, you're the real demon! You killed those people of the town! You killed your family! You killed Tsu--!", the man was yelling at Giyuu but before he could finish the name, Giyuu stabbed him right in the mouth, his sword swiftly going though the skull and the wall behind.

The aura of the room was immediately got overwhelming, deadly stare that Giyuu gave to the now dead body shook everyone there to their core, it was something they never saw in Giyuu. It was like he lost control of himself....