Chapter 55

(It took me 5 tries to write Chapter correctly, I literally had to increase the font size, the doctor said I can use phone, just cover my eyes 💀💀) Anyways, let's continue!

They all reached to the festival, in pairs. It was lit everywhere, people were here and there, they recognised some survivors of the town who greeted them. There were couple games, talent shows and food everywhere. Mitsuri and Obanai directly went to the food stalls, basically it was Mitsuri dragging Obanai along but he was happy to go.

Everyone else went to play games. Only our main couple was standing there.

Sanemi was trying to think where should he take Giyuu and Giyuu was thinking about what should he suggest so that Sanemi would like it.

"Games?","Food?", Giyuu and Sanemi suggested in unison. Both of them were flustered and things got awkward.

"Food?","Games?", Giyuu and Sanemi again said in unison. This time both of them blushed and took a step away from each other, too embarassed.

"Umm .... Let's eat first.", Sanemi suggested as he saw Mitsuri and Obanai going to play games too.

Giyuu nodded and both of them went to play games.

Their hands were touching as they were walking, Sanemi was awkwardly trying to position his hand in such a way that he could hold Giyuu's hand in a smooth movement but it wasn't possible without making it obvious.

Suddenly, to his surprise, Giyuu interlocked his pinky finger with Sanemi's. Sanemi blushed and looked at Giyuu.

"So that we don't get separated.", Giyuu blushed, he wanted to hold Sanemi's hand but at the same time, it wasn't easy to hold hands as he was thinking what the other would think, but he was determined so at last, he just interwined their pinky together.

In Sanemi's eyes, Giyuu looked almost like a bunny, who was blushing and looking down but instead of wasting time, Sanemi interlocked their pinky fingers more firmly and led Giyuu to a stall of Ohagi, smiling to himself.

They both are and Sanemi paid for it, they went to many stalls together, at some point both of them were able to see more than just their daily emotions. Like, when Giyuu scrunched up his nose in disgust when he ate a snack which was too salty and Sanemi laughed at that, taking it form Giyuu eating the rest of it and when Sanemi ate a snack before it could cool down and he looked like a baby dragon who was burnt by the flame he launched from his own mouth but both of them laughed at that afterwards. Giyuu then blew on everything before Sanemi ate and Sanemi made sure to get Giyuu taste everything, so that it doesn't go to waste.

Then, they went to play games, both of them were surprisingly skilled and won every game they played, at a point they were competing but then, they started playing for pleasure and started enjoying each other's company, not caring about people who looked at them in disgust due to being the same gender. They enjoyed it and that's all that mattered.