Chapter 3

When Sanemi went inside, there was a pure chaos, there was blood on the walls and ceiling, a big hole in the wall and also the ground. Giyuu was there standing near his bed with cuts on his body and his hairs messy. He was also topless. (A/n - Sanemi wasn't looking at his body 🌚👉👈)

Sanemi slowly grabbed his sword and started going near Giyuu but a deadly stare from Giyuu stopped him. Then, he looked near his feet and found many limbs and organs, bigger than that of a human's. The sight made him want to puke but he slowly went towards Giyuu and patted his shoulder.

"Was there a demo-??", before Sanemi could finish his sentence, Giyuu leaned on him. "Sorry", was all Giyuu said before leaving his own sword and taking Sanemi's and attacking the roof. It was shocking for Sanemi but as soon as Giyuu attacked the roof, blood was spitted everywhere.

The demon can become invisible....  Sanemi thought and before he could do anything, he saw a demon's head on the floor, which was hissing and cursing both of them while being disintegrated.

But what bothered Sanemi the most was the huge cut on Giyuu's back, which laid from his left shoulder blade to all the way to his right hip. "Let's go to Kocho.", Sanemi said and started dragging Giyuu. "No need .... thanks.", was all Giyuu said before handling Sanemi his sword. "You have so many f****** wounds for god's sake.", Sanemi grumbled and sheathed his sword. "Aren't fatal.", Giyuu said in monotonous voice and wore his Haori which was on the bed. Sanemi just grumbled on this and left.

After Sanemi left, Giyuu watched his bedroom, the demon totally disintegrated by now. He remembered how he was sleeping but suddenly, he heard noises from beneath him and jumped, barely managing to avoid being slashed in 2 pieces as his back came into contact with whatever weapon the demon had. He was still in his thoughts when Sanemi again came in.

Sanemi sighed and manhandled Giyuu and made him sit on the floor, Giyuu was silent the whole time. "Take it off and I'll just treat you for now. Tomorrow I'll take you to Kocho.", Sanemi said and opened a first aid kit, that Giyuu just noticed.

Giyuu hummed and took off his Haori, letting the larger male do whatever he wanted. As Giyuu said, the on his back wasn't deep to be stitched but needed medical care. Slowly, Sanemi applied ointment and wrapped all of Giyuu's wounds.

"Thank you.", Water Hashira said while blushing, but Wind Hashira just grabbed his hand and started dragging Giyuu. "What ....?", Giyuu tried stopping him but of course, Sanemi was a lot stronger. "You can't sleep here, when your bed is split in half, your floor and wall has a hole, blood everywhere, can you....??", Sanemi said with 'are you kidding me' face. Giyuu just hummed and his blush darkened.

Even thought his face was expressionless, there was a dark blush on his neck and ears which was visible in the moonlight and Sanemi just wondered if Giyuu were a girl, how he would have flirted with him at that moment but just ignored his thoughts.

That night, Wind Hashira and Water Hashira slept in the same room that night, not on the same bed tho, Sanemi slept on the floor as Giyuu was injured.