Chapter 4

The next morning after Shinobu came to know it, she teased Sanemi till he lost control and started to chase Shinobu with his sword aiming at her neck while Kanao just checked Giyuu's injuries.

And by this, the mission of Sanemi and Giyuu was delayed for 3 days. Giyuu was given rest at Shinobu's estate and Sanemi went to a mission.

After 3 days ....
"Shinazugawa san! Please do your favourite Hashira a favour!", chirped Shinobu in her fake sweet voice. "I remember just 3 days ago, I said I hate you.", Sanemi replied with a careless voice while examining his sword.

"Not me! It's Giyuu.", Shinobu replied with smile but her words came out as if she was ready to kill.

S - Sanemi
K - Kocho/Shinobu

"I hate him." - S
"That's why you were outside his house in the middle of the night"- K
"I was just patrolling" - S
"Patrolling at a Hashira's house, whom you 'hate' the most." - K
"It was my duty." - S
"Duty which was to go to nearest village, I think." - K
"I heard noises from his house." - S
"Noises of doing something at night ~ ??" - K
"Do you want to die?" - S
"Ara Ara ~ Let's see if a poisoned sword would win or a normal sword." - K

Sanemi sighed, he knew there's nothing he could do and asked,"What is it?", " Wash Giyuu's hair.", Shinobu replied as if it's the most common thing in the world.

"Why me?" - S
"Because all others are busy and I am a girl~" -K
"What about that head butting kid? Isn't he and Giyuu close?" - S
"He was ready but at the last moment, he was sent on a mission." - K
"Tsk" - S
"Is that a yes??" - K
"Where's Tomioka...." - S

After sometime....
"Are you sure?", asked Giyuu from Sanemi in an unsure voice. "Don't make me repeat myself, undress yourself and meet me in the bathroom within 2 minutes." Sanemi grumbled and left. "It sounded inappropriate.", saying this Shinobu also left. I should have just cut my hairs .... Giyuu thought but nevertheless went.

"Why are your hairs like a girl's?", asked Sanemi while rubbing Giyuu's hairs. "Hmm .... They have been like this always.", Giyuu replied in monotonous voice, closing his eyes while sitting comfortably. None of them said any other word, Sanemi just washed Giyuu's hairs while watching his injuries.

He's so feminine, that waist, that face and his hairs .... How did he become a demon slayer?? He's so small, his skin is also so soft, as if he is a princess, it's like he'll break any moment now .... Sanemi was in his thoughts about Giyuu and said,"Such a princess ...."

"What?", Giyuu asked. "What what, shut up!", Sanemi ordered and Giyuu just shutted his mouth. So grumpy .... Giyuu sighed and let Sanemi do what he was doing.

After they were done with the hair wash, Giyuu was again told to sit down silently by Sanemi and he didn't argue because of course, Sanemi did help him. Sanemi just sat behind him and brushed his hairs.

But they were interrupted by Shinobu who came to tend to Giyuu's injuries which were almost healing. "Ohh~ And I thought you both didn't get along.", Shinobu said in a teasing voice but soon she was met with a flying comb and like this .... Again, a war was started between Sanemi and Shinobu.

Author's note - Well, just wanted to say that this book has 30 reads but no comments or votes, can I get some of those, please???