Chapter 69

"F***!", Sanemi screamed as he stepped on 4th string in a row.

"Get down.", Giyuu said, already squatting but Sanemi was too late and Sanemi was slapped on his face by a branch.

"OW! What type of silly trap is this?", Sanemi asked Giyuu while rubbing his nose.

"Let's go back.", Giyuu said, they were trying to climb the mountain for 4 hours already and they weren't even halfway done, Giyuu knew Sanemi was injured and needed rest. Giyuu's body was aching too.

"Fine....", Sanemi sighed, atleast he tried today.

When they reached back, they saw Urokodaki and Genji playing outside. As soon as Genji saw Giyuu, he jumped at him. Sanemi smiled at that scene.

"Giyuu san! I learnt how to jump down from the tree!", Genji told Giyuu.

"Huh?", Giyuu and Sanemi asked in unison and eyed Urokodaki who just went inside the hut.

"I'll show you.", Genji ran to a tree.

"No!", Sanemi and Giyuu ran after the small boy who was already climbing the tree.

"Come down!", Sanemi held Genji's collar and pulled him away from the tree.

"But I wanna do it!", Genji whined.

"No, it's not safe.", Giyuu held Genji in his arms.

"Pleasee", Genji pleaded with puppy eyes.

"If he allows you can do it.", Giyuu gave Genji to Sanemi.

"What? Why?!", Sanemi looked at Giyuu, shocked.

"Pleasee", Genji again said with puppy eyes.

Giyuu looked at him with a helpless expression.

"Fine....", Sanemi sighed and Genji's eyes lit up with joy.

Genji jumped on the ground and started climbing the tree, he climbed so fast that both the Hashiras were sure Urokodaki had trained him by playing with him whole day.

"Be safe.", Giyuu stood right below the branch on which Genji was standing.

"Don't break your nose or else you'll look like a pig!", Sanemi said, standing right behind Giyuu.

"I won't!", Genji said and jumped from the tree.

He jumped a little away from where Giyuu was standing and Giyuu turned back to watch Genji but at the same time Sanemi 'accidently' took a step forward and so, Giyuu was in arms of Sanemi.

Giyuu and Sanemi were blushing by the contact but none of them backed away.

"How was it?!", Genji chirped and the attention was shifted to him.

"Good!", Giyu said and went to Genji.

"Don't do that again unless necessary, understood?", Sanemi said and Genji pouted, clearly disappointed.

"He's saying the truth, Genji, it's dangerous.", Giyuu said and Genji nodded.

"But you did good.", Sanemi said and went in. Giyuu and Genji followed him.

"How much could you climb?", Urokodaki asked Sanemi.

"More than yesterday.", Giyuu replied instead of Sanemi and somehow Sanemi felt proud of himself.

"Make dinner.", Urokodaki ordered Giyuu who just nodded and went without any other word.

"Now you ....", Urokodaki turned to face Sanemi but he saw Sanemi already was already following Giyuu.

"Where are you going?", Urokodaki stopped Sanemi.

"With Tomioka.", Sanemi said.

"I have to talk to you about Nezuko.", Urokodaki said and saw how Sanemi's face went from a relieved one to a dark one.