Chapter 5

In the evening, Sanemi and Giyuu started their journey, going to defeat what they were told was a demon, as strong as uppermoons.

"Why the h*** are they with us?!", Sanemi grumbled while frowning and glancing at the trio behind him and a demon girl beside Giyuu.

"B-Because you just came back and your .... Companion is injured .... ?", Tanjiro replied to Sanemi who looked like he would kill everyone as soon as he gets the chance to.

"Did I f****** ask you?", Sanemi grumbled towards Tanjiro while raising his non existent eyebrows.

"Gonpachiro! Lemme fight with him!! I'll win!", said a boar head who was being held back by Zenitsu, trying to fight Sanemi.

"Inosuke! Keep quiet, he's a Hashira!", replied Zenitsu looking like hell cry anytime.

"(Sigh) .... Shinazugawa san, let's focus on mission, they are here to help us.", Giyuu said as if speaking was too much of a burden for him.

To this, Sanemi glared at him and Nezuko who was happily skipping beside Giyuu without any care in the world. "Why is she walking beside you?", Sanemi asked.

"You chased her for 30 minutes straight, trying to kill her.", replied Giyuu with a monotonous expression, remembering what happened earlier today.

A few hours earlier
"Ara ara~ Tomioka san, Shinazugawa san, you have other companions to assist you", said the insect Hashira while inviting the trio inside.

"WHY THEM?!", Sanemi looked at them with the most hateful expression.

"Because they are free~", Shinobu said and left with a smile, as if she was satisfied.

"Nice to meet you .... Umm.", said Tanijo after bowing in front of Sanemi, as if asking his name. At this, Sanemi just threw a deadly stare at them.

"Shinazugawa Sanemi.", Giyuu replied who just came in with a happy Nezuko with him.

Seeing Nezuko, Sanemi just took out his sword and ran behind her, who ran away.

Tanjiro followed them screaming," SHINAZUGAWA SAN! SHE'S NO THREAT!". Zenitsu also followed,"Don't harm my Nezuko chann!". "She's not yours.", Tanjiro said with disgust in his voice. Both of them bickered and ran after Sanemi.

Giyuu sighed and looked at Inosuke who was staring at him, now just both of them in the room. "What?", Giyuu asked Inosuke.

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIGHT! TUSMIA GRIAU!", Inosuke said with determination while pointing his sword at Giyuu.

".... Who's that?", Giyuu asked in disbelief before chasing Nezuko and others, with Inosuke following him and screaming something which Giyuu didn't care about.

Present time

"Do you know the details about the mission?", Giyuu asked everyone, changing the topic swiftly.

"No", all replied in unison while Nezuko just looked at others, now finally paying attention to the conversation.

"There's a demon in the river in the village of the East, and the whole river is poisoned due to which the people there are experiencing heavy water shortage.", Giyuu speaked as if he was giving lecture.

"Never knew you could speak so much ....", Sanemi looked at Giyuu as if Giyuu as grown 3 heads.

To this, Giyuu just turned away while everyone else saw Sanemi as if he just failed at flirting.

Just how will this mission go .... Giyuu was just thinking when Zenitsu screamed,"THERE'S SOMETHING!!".