Chapter 43

Soon, they were all in a room, sitting around the table.

"WHY THE F*** ARE YOU ALL HERE?!", Sanemi yelled as he pointed to Genya, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko who were also present there.

"To help you get together with Giyuu san.", Shinobu replied with a cheeky grin.

"Nezuko will help too!", Mitsuri said and tickled Nezuko who was sitting on her lap as Zenitsu and Obanai watched them with jealousy.

Nezuko hummed and hugged her, smiling. Suddenly, she sat up straight as if she remembered something and pointed at Sanemi, humming something.

"What is it?!", Sanemi growled.

"You promised her something?", Mitsuri said as if she understood Nezuko.

"What? .... Oh! Yes.... What about it?", Sanemi said as he remembered, he did promise something to Nezuko when she wasn't getting in her box on the mountains.

".... You promised her to not to curse at her.", Tanjiro said.

It was all silent for a moment then everyone there burst into laughter except Kanao and Sanemi.

"You promised that?!", Obanai asked between laughs.

"Can you do it, Shinazugawa san?", Shinobu asked, laughing too.

"Shut up!", Sanemi said, clearly embarassed.

"Fine fine! Let's move onto our plan!", Shinobu said.

"Let's do it!", Mitsuri said and both the female Hashiras smiled as if they were getting ready to plan a war.

With Giyuu

As soon as he came inside his room, he calmed his breathing, he knew there were others outside but he didn't pay enough attention to them and went to the bed.

His heart was beating fast, he was embarassed and flushed, he felt his ears, neck and cheeks burning. "S***....", He said as he kept his hand on his chest.

"What was I thinking?", Giyuu asked himself as he looked at his hand. He realised he wanted to touch Sanemi, he didn't want to loose the contact with Sanemi.

He laid on the bed, he felt ashamed of himself, he couldn't do it. He didn't want to face Sanemi again. He remembered how he hated to get near the Wind Hashira, he never got close to him because of his behaviour and because it felt wrong.

He stared at the ceiling, trying to calm himself down, he closed his eyes, suddenly he remembered what Tanjiro said to him, how Tanjiro comforted him, then he remembered Sanemi, Sanemi had hugged him when he got out from the house in the fight with uppermoon 2, he remembered how Sanemi protected him and how Giyuu held Sanemi from falling down the cliff.

He didn't want to admit it ever and he's never going to do it but he has a small crush on the Wind Hashira, he always thought it was ridiculous because how the Wind Hashira treated him.

Also, it isn't normal for boys to love other boys, he didn't want to do it, he was already an outcast, he didn't want to give others any more reasons that made him unusual to fit in....

He'll never admit it but he had a crush on Sanemi and he himself didn't know when did that happen, when Sanemi came to his estate when the demon attacked or when Sanemi was ready to sacrifice himself for well being of him and others or when Sanemi started being protective of him or when he saw the soft look in Sanemi's eyes.

He didn't know, didn't know when he started having a crush on Sanemi but he was sure, he did have a crush on the Wind Hashira.

As the feelings got intense for him, his tears made their way out of Giyuu's eyes, he didn't even move to wipe them, he just let them fell for god knows how long before he fell asleep.