Chapter 51

The next morning, when Giyuu woke up, he saw the other side of bed which was empty, he somehow felt disappointed in it but brushed it off. Wind Hashira obviously used to hate him, he can't be in love with him suddenly, can he? ....

Giyuu never got the chance to think anymore as he saw Sanemi getting up from the floor. He gasped at that.

"Shinazugawa san! Why are you on the floor?", Giyuu got up and went to him.

"That....", Sanemi scatched his head as he tried to count how many times Giyuu kicked him off the bed, he lost counting after the 8th kick.

I should've tied him to the bed, then, I could've slept on the bed.... Sanemi thought to himself. He again looked at Giyuu and realised Giyuu had his uniform unbuttoned. Before Sanemi could say anything, his member stood up, as if saluting Giyuu.

Giyuu turned his head, watching how the expressions were changing on the other's face.

"Are yo--", Giyuu was asking but Sanemi yelled.

"MEET ME IN THE BACKYARD! LEAVE NOW!", Sanemi yelled, trying to hide the obvious.

"But--", Giyuu tried again. "LEAVE!", Sanemi yelled and Giyuu left.

"What just happened?", Giyuu asked himself but went his own room without any second thought, trying his best to not to overthink and hurt himself.

He saw Shinobu who was awake and still there, a part of him was releived, atleast, he wouldn't overthink now.

"Tomioka san!", Shinobu said and came to Giyuu. "Spent night with your lover?~", Shinobu asked Giyuu who just smacked her head.

"Kocho, why don't you get ready and do something useful?", Giyuu said without even glancing at her and going straight to the washroom.

"You're no fun!", Shinobu yelled.

"Find someone else to annoy then.", Giyuu said and closed the door of washroom behind him. He smiled at himself at how Shinobu acted as a child.

"I don't want to....", Shinobu smiled at herself too, thinking about how comfortable Giyuu was with her.

Shinobu also went to her room, finally getting ready. The Wind Hashira, Water Hashira and Insect Hashira, all got ready and mst at the breakfast table.

"Other Hashiras have also arrived here, they'll be staying here for a day with you all, all of them are in the East wing.", The waitress told the Hashiras who all nodded at that.

The rest of their breakfast went with Shinobu teasing the other 2 male Hashiras with Giyuu blushing and ignoring her and Sanemi cursing at her, at a point, they even started a food fight but it was calmed down by Giyuu.

The three of them then went to the place where others were silently but heard some noises from inside.

"He shouldn't have killed that man, we could've gotten much more information.", They heard Tengen say from inside.

"Maybe Tomioka san knew something we didn't?", Mitsuri said slowly.

"Still! We could've gotten more information if he didn't die!", Tengen said.

"True.", Muichiro replied.

"Tengen! What if that man did something bad to Tomioka san?", they heard Rengoku say in his serious voice.

"It's still his fault we couldn't get more information on the demon!", Obanai said.

Sanemi was hearing all this, his face became pale, he remembered how bad Giyuu's condition was when he met the man. Giyuu had no emotions on his face.

Shinobu have had enough of this and she opened the door with a loud slam.

I can't give tests due to eye infection, I don't know if this would be called luck or what .... But let's just say, I got off the hook. 🥲👍

Stay safe and healthy, everyone, don't be like me!