Chapter 44

"So! The first thing we are going to do is get them a single room!", Shinobu said.

"Huh?", Sanemi asked," My room is fine for me.", Sanemi said.

"No! It's not! It doesn't have Tomioka san!", Shinobu said and Sanemi couldn't argue back, it was true.

"Gotta give them little privacy and also .... We've to get to know about Tomioka san's daily life routine if we want to put Shinazugawa san with him.", Mitsuri said.

"He just take walks around here and there, read, sleeps and eats, nothing more if he's not on a mission.", Shinobu said as if she knew about Giyuu.

"So! Let's do it!", Mitsuri said, jumping, and Nezuko hummed happily, jumping with her.

"Okay!", Tanjiro and Zenitsu agreed while Kanao nodded and Genya looked at Sanemi who was sitting quietly in the corner along with Obanai. Inosuke slept in between.

"Just what's happening....", Sanemi sighed and went out to check on Giyuu, regretting his actions because he clearly pushed Giyuu out of his comfort zone.

Sanemi looked at Giyuu's door, not wanting to knock but after waiting for a few minutes, Sanemi knocked. He waited and waited but he didn't get any response. "Tomioka, are you in there?", Sanemi inquired as he again knocked.

But again he got no response, he thought of barging in but thought it wasn't appropriate. So he thought of peeking in through the window, if something was wrong he could just barge in. So he went to the window of the room, the window was open but as he was about to peek in, suddenly Giyuu also peeked out of his window and both of their noses collided with each other.

Giyuu was actually asleep and when he heard Sanemi's voice he woke up but when he opened the door, Sanemi wasn't there. He went in to change but as soon as he took off his shirt he heard shuffling sounds outside his open window. Without any thoughts Giyuu sleepily poked out his head to check if there was any animal or demon but as soon as he looked out, he saw Sanemi's face.

They both were staring in each other's eyes with wide eyes. Sanemi was the first one to move back but as soon as he moved back, he saw Giyuu's chest, which was bare and then he felt warm liquid flowing through his nose.

"Your nose is bleeding.", Giyuu said, clearly shocked.

"S***!", Sanemi said but he was about to put his hand on his nose to stop bleeding, he felt a soft cloth on his nose.

Sanemi looked at Giyuu and it was him, Giyuu was wiping Sanemi's nose, with an emotionless face. As much as Sanemi didn't want to but again his eyes wandered off to Giyuu's torso, his small waist, his abs, his smooth skin but as Sanemi was admiring Giyuu he was brought back by the said Hashira's voice.

"It's bleeding too much, you should go to Kocho.", Giyuu said, now taking out another handkerchief from the drawer beside the window but this time it didn't go unnoticed how Giyuu's voice was more than just emotionless and how his puffy eyes felt so distant.

"It's fine!", Sanemi held Giyuu's hand which was on his nose and asked," Were you crying?"