Chapter 12

The next morning, Giyuu woke up and saw Sanemi holding his hand in a tight grip, he slightly blushed while looking but tried to get his hand out of the grip slowly and carefully to not to wake up the wind Hashira.

Unfortunately, Sanemi woke up and growled at Giyuu. "What is it?", Sanemi asked rubbing his eyes with the free hand. Giyuu didn't reply instead he just stared at his own wrist which was held by Sanemi.

Sanemi also looked at it and left it immediately, he jumped back, as if Giyuu would bite him. "I-I .... It's .... I was .... Wasn't worried. I just .... ", Sanemi stuttered to make a sensible sentence while blushing.

Giyuu just looked away from him, Sanemi started at Giyuu and saw his ears and neck were red. He went near to check and touched Giyuu's ear, to which the Water Hashira flinched and leaned away.

".... Are you blushing?", Sanemi asked after watching Giyuu's now crimson red ears.

Before Giyuu could answer, the door was opened by Tanjiro," Giyuu san! You're awake! Are you fine? Are you hurt? Should I call someone to check on you, Kocho san??", Tanjiro asked and started examining the said.

Sanemi just clicked his tongue and went to open the window, annoyed that Tanjiro was calling Giyuu with his first name and Giyuu wasn't bothered.

"(Sigh) .... Tanjiro, I am fine, don't worry.", Giyuu replied and patted Tanjiro's head.

" .... But--", before Tanjiro could finish his sentence, Inosuke and Zenitsu came in, yelling.

".... I'll leave.", Sanemi told Giyuu and Giyuu nodded at that, then Sanemi left.

Sanemi was thinking about the water pillar all time, he was just thinking about his sleeping face, soft wrist, white skin, silky smooth hairs, soft voice, his blush and those eyes that looked deeper than ocean, as if holding all the emotions of this world.

While Sanemi was thinking all this, he bumped his face on the door. "What the f***, why's there a door here?", Sanemi growled while rubbing his forehead.

Suddenly he heard laughing and saw Shinobu with the 3 flower girls. He just growled at them, the 3 girls left but Shinobu was still laughing unbothered.

"What are you laughing at?", Sanemi asked. "On a lovesick fool who bravely slays demon but here, he can't even confess.", Shinobu said in fake teasing voice.

"Don't go overboard with you imagination ,Kocho.", Sanemi said with his invisible eyebrows furrowed.

"Ara Ara, denial is the first step of a sad ending love story", Shinobu said and left.

Sanemi was confused at this, he couldn't figure out if it was a teasing or a warning. He suddenly felt uncomfortable, he remembered how Giyuu patted Tanjiro's head, how Giyuu held Nezuko's wrist, how Giyuu has vowed his life for the demon girl and how he had a soft spot for Tanjiro, while thinking all this, he again bumped his head on a tree.

"Now, how the f*** did this tree grew here?!", he said while rubbing his forehead again. "Aah! I can't leave him alone!", Sanemi just yelled at himself and ran back to where Giyuu was.

Obanai just stared from above the tree, on which Sanemi bumped, how his friend was being irrational and was questioning if he was sleeping and this was a dream or not....?

So, I started school, the updates would be a little late now 🥲👉👈